13| Date

Ryuhee and Taehyung started exploring the mall to the fullest. Ryuhee watched the ceiling of the huge mall, standing on the ground floor with awe.

"Wow you really are rich." Ryuhee slapped Taehyung's arm repeatedly, causing Taehyung to grimace at her action. "Look, there is a robot giving out flyers!" Ryuhee squeaked like a child.

Taehyung wanted to say something to annoy Ryuhee but instead she was getting on her nerves.

"Oh gosh!" Ryuhee covered her mouth dramatically, "Isn't that a Japanese style maid cafe?" Taehyung closed his eyes halfway through. "I had told mom to put an end to this drama. Guess she will never listen to me."

"What?" Ryuhee stood on her toes to reach closer to Taehyung so that she could hear him. "Couldn't catch what you—"

She could not finish due to stumbling upon Taehyung. He hurriedly caught her hand. "Be careful," Taehyung's voice was dead serious. The playfulness from his eyes was gone.

Ryuhee knitted her eyebrows together. She definitely did not want to get preached by him. She made her hand free from his hold. "Let's go," she sternly said pointing at the café.

Taehyung chuckled seeing how she was still hellbent on going there even though she got upset because of getting scolded.

The bell on the top the entrance chimed to notify that customers had come.

"Welcome master and mistress." Taehyung and Ryuhee were greeted by two teenage girls who were cosplaying with maid outfits.

Ryuhee's jaw dropped. Taehyung pushed her chin upward, using his palm to close her mouth. "A fly will get in." He let out a snicker.

Ryuhee quickly composed herself. Come on, it's rude.

"Is this your first time here?"

She nodded very slowly.

"Then, please come this way." One of them led the way to a table. The other girl handed them a menu filled with Japanese dishes.

Ryuhee observed the place. It was just like how she saw on internet. The waitresses were dressed in maid costumes and served as if the customers were their owner.

"Here master," the waitress placed a napkin on Taehyung's lap in a somewhat flirty way. A sly smirk took place on the male's lips. "Thanks, kitty." Her cheeks flushed red. She tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear shyly.

"Tell me if you need something. I will be always at your service, master."

Ryuhee watched them being disgusted. The pain of her disgust seeing that Taehyung was playing along with the maid was completely visible through her facial expression. He is no middle schooler.

"What about mine?" The female bluntly demanded for her napkin, interrupting the two's little moment in the process. Taehyung stifled a laugh. He managed to annoy her in the end.

"My apologies, mistress. Here is yours." The waitress just handed her the napkin. No special treatment, huh—not do I need it. Ryuhee hurriedly shook her head.

"Call me when you decide what you want to eat," the waitress bowed and left them alone to choose dishes from the menu.

"Don't tell me," Taehyung gasped, "Are you perhaps jealous?"

Ryuhee let out a scoff. "What rubbish?"

Taehyung placed his elbows on the table and rested his chin on the back of his hands. "Don't worry, I will call you kitty too." He winked at her.

The nickname made her want to vomit and not to mention the wink. But she kept that urge in control. "You must have seduced the receptionist at my firm like this, right?"

"Huh who?" Taehyung was not at fault. In his defense, a huge amount of girls gave him attention. It was not his responsibility to remember every one of them.

"Wow you already forgot." Ryuhee was not actually surprised. "Anyway, let's place our orders quickly. I want to leave from here."

"Seriously?" Taehyung laughed. "Weren't you so excited to see this place?"

Ryuhee opened her mouth to say something but then closed it again. She wanted to say that she did not want to stay here any longer since Taehyung was acting like this. But he would make it lead one thing to other.

"Now I have seen it," she quietly said, averting her gaze.

"Okay then." Taehyung took the menu. His eyes browsed through it. "What do you want to eat?"

"Omurice." She still was not meeting his eyes. Taehyung sighed. "What are you—a kid?" Ryuhee furrowed her eyebrows. "You really are—"

"Is she your girlfriend, Tae?"

_______

Vote for the chapter please.

13th chapter on the 13th of February. I know I take awful lot of time to update this book. But I'm preparing for medical school. Also I had fever for the last few days. But I will try my best to publish another chapter within this week. Thanks for still reading this weird slow book. I love you so much!