Epilogue: Fairy Tales

"How did they meet?" The little girl swung her pony tails with eyes that were filled with curiosity. "That—I don't know." Jungkook shook his head, feeling like a failure to disappoint the little girl.

"Taehee, come on and have breakfast! Don't pester your uncle Jungkook." A low yelp came out of Ryuhee at the end of her sentence when Taehyung engulfed her in a hug from behind.

"Good morning, beautiful." Ryuhee spun around and kissed him. "Don't scare me like that." Taehyung cocked his head to the side. "Oh yeah? Then ask that jerk to stay out of our house." Taehyung threw a quick glance at Jungkook.

The stepbrothers' relationship had not improved at all. "Taehee, come to papa." The girl came running to her father's arms, causing Jungkook to fold his arms. "What did I teach you about talking to strangers?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes of his stepbrother's way to call him still a stranger. "I don't know, talk to them?" Taehyung sighed at his daughter's answer, making Ryuhee and Jungkook both laugh.

"No, baby. You will NOT talk to strangers."

"Then why don't you tell your daughter how you two met? This stranger doesn't know how to answer when Taehee asks the same question repeatedly."

"Sure," Taehyung nodded, "Because you are a stranger." Ryuhee shrugged. "Will you cut it out?" This time, Taehee went to her mother. "Momma, will you please tell me how you and papa met?"

"Of course, Taehee." She picked her five years old daughter up in her arms. "You wouldn't even recognize your dad if you had met him then. I saved him and made him totally different from then."

"How was he?"

"Back then, he was such an assh—"

"Astounding businessman," Taehyung quickly covered up his wife's mistake of using curse words in front of their daughter. Jungkook stifled his laugh, fearing that Taehee would ask him the reason of his laughing.

"It's not important how they met, Taehee," Jungkook said, kneeling down in front of her, "The important thing is that they got their happy ending."

"Just like fairy tales?" The little girl chimed. Taehyung smiled, glancing at Ryuhee which she returned within a second before they echoed each other,

"Just like fairy tales."

_________

Vote for the chapter please!

So the book has finally ended. I started this book over an year ago. There was a time, I thought that I wouldn't be able to finish this book, like ever. I even thought about abandoning wattpad. But I'm really happy that I finished it. I would like to thank mymydreammymydream for supporting this book so much throughout the journey and everyone else who read even one word of this book or my other books. I come back to this app—to writing only because my readers exist. Ily all so much 💞