26| Place

"Hello, my name is Kim Taehyung but you can call me just Tae or Taetae." Ryuhee stifled her laugh, hearing Taehyung's self introduction to her demised mother.

The last two weeks went by with Ryuhee recovering at the hospital. Ever since she got discharged, she was busy with taking Taehyung to places like parks and bridges to take care of his mental health. So that he could forget about his father's memories and move on.

Whereas Taehyung was getting exhausted, needing to visit every other new place now and then. But when he heard Ryuhee wanting to take him to her mother's grave, he was convinced at once.

So now they were, sitting on the grass, right in front of the tiled grave with flowers decorated around it. The name Reeahn Lee in English was engraved beautifully on the stone.

They placed down white lilies that they brought with themselves beside the grave. "Mom," Ryuhee called softly, "You got your justice." She glanced at her side at Taehyung. "For this just Tae or Taetae guy." This time, she lightly cracked up.

The teardrop that rolled out of her eyes did not go unnoticed by Taehyung. He wrapped one arm around her shoulder, pulling her close to his body. "I am sure, she must be proud of you," he whispered.

Ryuhee was sitting on a bench outside a convenience store, waiting for Taehyung. "Ta-da!" He chimed, causing the female to look up at him. He was holding out an ice-cream for her.

"I thought you went to get coffee?" She questioned. The male plopped down beside her. "Coffee for me and ice-cream for you." Ryuhee took the cone from his hand. "I can't believe you remember that I like ice-creams."

Taehyung shook his head, lying to tease her, "I don't really. I just saw ice-cream and thought it suits your mental age. So I bought it for you."

Ryuhee let out a scoff. "Never thought I would be called immature by you." Taehyung nodded. "I am immature but not more than you. See—" he leaned in to kiss the corner of her lips, wiping the cream smeared on it with his lips.

Ryuhee was frozen. The sudden physical contact between them sent butterflies prattling in her stomach. "You can't even have ice-cream without smearing on your lips." Her cheeks flushed red, causing her to look away so that Taehyung would not see that.

But it was futile. "Are you blushing?" Taehyung exclaimed. "Because of me?" He cupped her cheeks to turn her face to him. "No," the female lied as well, "I am just mad that you stole my cream."

Taehyung bursted into laughter. "As if." Then he composed himself and spoke again, "Do you want me to give you back?" He teased, leaning in, "It's still in my mouth."

"What's wrong with you?" Ryuhee scolded. "I had already warned you that you can't spell ice-cream without M-E."

Both of them were living in Ryuhee's apartment since she got discharged. Taehyung did not feel like going back to his house since it was filled with his father's memories. The only reason that, he used to live there was it was among the few things his father had left for him.

He also stopped wearing his father's watch. After they had reached at the apartment, Ryuhee exhaustedly plopped down on the sofa, throwing her purse somewhere on the floor.

"Tired much?" Taehyung sat beside her, slowly caressing her hair. Ryuhee turned to him and placed her face on his chest, wrapping her arms around his waist to embrace him, engulfing herself in his warmth.

The female nodded, causing Taehyung to smile fondly, kissing the top of her head. "Then imagine how tired I must be." Ryuhee fell silent, her grip on him tightened.

Slowly looking up at him, Ryuhee spoke, "Will you go to one last place with me?"

__________

Vote for the chapter please!

Where do you think Ryuhee wants to take Taehyung to? By the way, both of them are so cute! I'm squealing 😭