O N E

" he loves her like a sin

" he loves her like a sin."

Y/n person POV:

The corridor of the University was filled with people, some were talking and some were playing around as usual. I walked in with a fast steps avoiding eye contact with everyone, I don't like much attention nor I want any.

I stopped in the midway, hold on a second, where is my locker again, I think. I often forget the way to my locker.

In the right hallway.

I slap my head and sigh. now I remember, I turn into a hallway and soon I spot my best friend leaning on my locker eating the face of the girl I call make-up factory.

what can I expect from a playboy like him, I slam my fist on my locker making both of them flinch. The girl whatever her name is roll her eyes and I give both of them  a fake smile.

"Pumpkin." he smile and pull me into a hug like he had seen me after years.

"hey kook " I said pulling back.

"If you are done can you please stay away from my locker" I asked kicking his leg

" Ow pumpkin what- wait a second." he said before turning toward the girl.

" Jiyoen we are over." he said with an emotionless face making her gasp, my eyes widen, typical playboy behavior.

" b..but why...." jungkook shrugged his shoulder. she strom her feet before glaring at me and walk away. what the hell? I didn't do anything, what a drama early in the morning. I open my locker and pull my books out and place the other books in, jungkook was still there waiting for me.

"you look annoyed today. why?" he know me well.

"your mom again?" he asked I nodded and turn to walk to our class.

" don't get offended bub...but sometimes I think your mom is .....

"a psychopath." I finished his words, jungkook nodded and throw his hand over my shoulder.

"you are not the only one who think that tho." I said walking into the class.

but she can be right too.

I shake my head and look at jungkook. I just had an argument with my mother on the very useless topic. I don't know why she talk about those stupid thing, but she sometimes creep me out too.

" anyways, next week is your birthday.do you have any plans?' jungkook asked sitting beside me. The class was half empty and bell still haven't ring yet.

"same as the last time, I am going to bake my own cake and you are going to ditch me again." I said, jungkook roll his eyes.

" oh come on It was a one time thing." I look at him in disbelief.

break his nose

"One time thing? jungkook you are ditching me on my birthday for last five years not only on my birthday but also on every plan we made together." I said, he was about to say something when someone slam his fist on my desk. I flinch and look at the person I instantly had urge of rolling my eyes but I didn't do that.

"what do you want?" I asked coldly. A smile appear on his plump lips and he lean down making me lean over jungkook.

"You." he said.

"Back of Park, she is not one of your toy to play with." jungkook glare at him standing up from his place.

"Oh man. I thought you were done playing with her." jungkook clench his jaw in anger and hold his collar.

"jungkook." I stood up holding his hand to ditch them from one another.

" I am warning you jimin If you say another word about her I will dig you alive." jungkook growl making me shock as well. jimin is not only a popular boy of the University,  he is after me for a while now and jungkook doesn't seem to like it.

jimin glare at him back before pushing him away and glare at me as well, at the same time bell rang and we get out of the chaos. The teacher came into class and everyone sit on there place and all day went smooth but jimin glare was scaring me all the time.

___________________________________

I walk into the house holding my bag over my shoulder, I slip out of my shoes and went inside where I saw my mom making dinner. She came early today I see ,I glance at her figure for a while and turn around to go in my room.

" you came back?" she said, I stopped and turn around, she had a sad expression on her face.

" honey I...I am sorry about this morning....I shouldn't have said that." She said I press my lips and shake my head.

"It's okay mom but please don't tell me those stories again.".

" They are really real. They are not stories."  I sigh

" not again mom...you know how much I hate this. I don't believe in demons mom." I said annoyed and turn around before walking into my room and slam the door shut.

I am sick of this even since I am a kid. she tell me about stories of monsters and demons, I know devil and angels are real but those things, I don't think so.

I pull my bag on the bed and decided to take a shower before I went to sleep, I already lost my appetite.

----------------------------------------------------------

Middle of the night:

y/n was sound asleep under the comfy blanket, the moon light was peeking into her room while she was in deep sleep.

just then there was a movement near her bed and then a tall dark shadow came out from under her bed.

The black shadow tower over her small body wrapped in a blanket, his blue crystal like eyes shine in the darkness. A small smile appear on his lips and he stare at her figure for an hour, he lean down and touch her cheek softly.

he wince when a bruise appear on his cheek as soon as he touch her, he pull his hand back and the bruise disappeared.

he can't touch her even if he want to, he will get marks or cuts on his own skin if he do. he sit in front on her and smile never left his lips.

" soon.......soon I will hold you in my arms." he whispered in his deep voice knowing she will not wake up very soon. he know her since she was a kid

"Sleep well sweetheart." he said and kiss her forehead softly not caring if it hurt him or not.

he glance at her one last time before he vanished into a thin air.

____________________________________
THIS SHIT IS CRINGE

(EDITED)