S I X T E E N

"Can't you love me, Am I not enough for you?"

Y/N POV:

I stood in front of a mirror wearing a big heavy wedding dress

I stood in front of a mirror wearing a big heavy wedding dress. My eyes were dry. I can't even cry. I don't want to marry him.

Scene of him killing an innocent was still playing in front of my eyes. how can he be so cruel. he killed him just because he touch me. I still remember that boy's cute smile. I took a deep breath and shake my head.

"Your highness you are looking beautiful" The maid said. I look at her through the mirror but didn't say anything. suddenly the door open reveling Mr. Kim.

I look at him while he just smile at me. he look at the maids and tell them to leave the room. They bow to him and left. he walks toward me and pat my head lovingly.

"You look pretty." I kept looking at him. why? because I was wondering If I had a father would he look at me like the way he was looking at me

"You remind me of Taehyung's mother. she was looking as beautiful as you on our wedding day." A shy smile appear on his face making me smile as well.

"How was she like?" I asked tilting my head.

"She was an angel." my eyes widen. he nod his head.

"She was really an angel." he chuckled at my reaction.

"Come there is something I also want to tell you." he hold my hand and sit on the bed beside me.

"I fall in love with taehyung's mother Mae-ri at the annual ball which is held end of every year in this palace. she was a princess of heaven and I was a devil king. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. she caught my eyes instantly. she was a bit feisty but I somehow managed to make her fall for me." I chuckle when he smile even more. he sure love her so much.