T W E N T Y F I V E

His palm slam down on the desk and his red eyes glare at Jimin who doesn't even flinched at his out burst

"You bastard, then why did you act like you hate him, you changed your mind just because of that human girl." Jimin sigh. He was thinking about the things that y/n said to him.

If he had someone else in his faith then there is no use of fighting over their past. He never listen to what Taehyung had to say to him. His hurt expression always make him feel guilty.

"I never said that I will help you in getting thorne from him. Are you forgetting that he is my best friend?" A smirk lift up on Jimin's lips making him more angry.

"Leave it. I will get it on my own." Jimin roll his eyes

"you are not even a pure blood. The throne chose the king itself and it was Namjoon since the start not you." His red eyes glare at him.

"I deserve that throne."

"You don't have to say anything in that. only pure bloods can take over. your blood is mixture with vampires. your mother was the king's mistress. do you really think you have a future. look into the reality and tell me. Does the demon world really want you to be the king." Jimin said. he was forced to think again. does he really deserve to the king

"My blood has nothing to do with it. where do I belong then. with demons or with vampires."

"with demons but not as a king." His fist clenched tightly. he doesn't want to live like that.

HUMAN WORLD:

Rubbing her hairs with towel she walk out of the bathroom only to get startled my his large figure sitting on her bed.

"Gosh, where were you in the morning?" she asked. she sat on the bed beside him and he gave her a small smile.

"Just had to take care if something, nothing to worry about." he said. he grab her hand and caress the back of it with his thumb. he doesn't know how he should tell her that his demon try to take control whenever he is near her. his demons were as crazy as he was for her.

"Are you sure?" she asked with a frown. Taehyung look at her a bit surprised but nod.

"Yes." she wasn't sure if he was lying to her or not.

"Tae? can we go back?" she asked.

"Where?" he asked.

"Back home." The smile on her face told him that she had accepted that place as her home.

"we can. only when you are ready." he smile back at her. she nod her head, she frown when she hear a knock on the door. Taehyung frown as well but soon it turn into a cold face. he know who it was. y/n stood up and walk downstairs and open the door. she was shocked looking at him standing there.

"Min y/n?" he asked. she blink her eyes.

"It's Kim y/n." she replied. he nod his head but he looks confuse.