T W E N T Y F O U R

ROOFTOP:

ROOFTOP:

Here she was again, at the place where she try to take away her own life. she was lucky enough that day that Taehyung came there on time. Leaning against the wall she look at Jimin who was looking at the sky.

His hairs blow along the wind, his skin looks gorgeous under the sunlight, his hand was stuff into his pocket and he turn around looking at her with cold eyes.

"What do you want?" he asked. his voice was stern.

"I don't want anything from you, I just want to clear things out" she said. Jimin frown.

"Clear things out? btw why are you even here? Aren't you afraid that any supernatural creature can harm you, including me." A small smirk appear on his lips.

"I know you will not hurt me." Jimin chuckle.

"What makes you think that?" he asked taking step towards her. She give him a small smile, she wasn't scared of him he was just angry at what happened.

"I knew about your mate." his body become stiff and his face turn emotionless.

"So your husband told you, what story did he tell you?" he asked. his eyes turn light shade of red.

"He didn't tell me anything, infact he was hiding it from me." A mocking laugh escape her lips.

"Are you here on the behalf of your husband?" he asked raise his eyebrows.

"He is your best friend."

"was."

"look I know how you feel...

"NO ONE FUCKING KNOW HOW I FEEL." he shouted, no one cares, no one pay attention.

"I HOLD HER LIFELESS BODY IN MY ARMS. YOU CAN'T TELL ME THAT YOU CAN FEEL MY PAIN Y/N, BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW A SHIT ABOUT ME "  his eyes were not completely red, he was standing close to her glaring at her.

" I was abandoned by my mother Jimin, I think we are the same "

"we are not. I loved her for god sake." his hand form in fist.

"But she doesn't." something seems to snap inside of him. in a second his fingers wrap around her neck and he push her further into the wall. his fangs could be seen and his eyes were scary at this point.

"Just shut up." he said gritting his teeth, she hold on his hand trying to get out of his hold

"H..have you ever thought that if I..I wasn't in this whole mess, and she was alive. how much are you sure that she would have accepted you?" it was hard for her to breath but she continue. Jimin's hold tightly around her neck even more.

"She can't reject me "

"what if Taehyung had a.. accepted her confession, what would you have done then." his body become stiff, his eyes burn with tears and his grip loosen.   she took a deep breath.