E I G H T

"The day I saw you I knew that you were made for me

"The day I saw you I knew that you were made for me."

1 Month later:

Sitting in his office with glasses on his nose taehyung was focused on the paper kept on his desks.

The girl sitting in front of him was looking at him with her big eyes and smile on her lips, she tilted her head and giggle looking at the way how focus he was on his work.

"Why are you staring, Tzuyu?"  he asked still not looking at her.

"I...I am not staring." she said with blush on her cheek, taehyung lift his head and look at her.

"Do you want something?" he asked his voice was cold as ice, she doesn't even flinch by his rude voice.

Being one of his best friend was easy for her,she was a princess of witches and was going to be a heir of the throne. they spend their childhood together.

as time passes by they grow up she turn into a beautiful woman and taehyung he turn into a fine man but his nature change into cold no matter how cold he was to her she couldn't help but fall for him even more.

As for taehyung he never look at her in a romantic way, he do love her but just as a friend, she was close to him.

"No, can't you be a bit nicer." taehyung raise his eyebrows.

"You can leave if you are done." he said and went back to his work, Tzuyu pout and cross her hand against her chest just then the door burst open and a Jimin ran in with a wide smile.

"TAEHYUNG!" he shouted, he stopped when he saw Tzuyu sitting their admiring taehyung, his heart clench and he blink his eyes.

"um...a...um..." he open his mouth to say but nothing more came out, taehyung lift his head and smile to his friend.

"what happened, jimin?" he asked, Tzuyu pout at the way taehyung talk to him so nicely. she turn her head and look at jimin and roll her eyes, somehow jimin flinch from her harsh behavior.

"what do you want say it, quick." she said.

"um...y.. your father is calling you Taehyung." Jimin said

"why?" Taehyung asked and stood up.

"I don't know he just ask for you." he said.

"I am coming." Taehyung said, give tzuyu a last glance jimin walk out his office.

"It's not a right way to talk to him." Taehyung said.

"He was disturbing you." she huff in annoyance.