S I X

"I waited for years to hold you close to myself and when you were here in my arms I felt nothing but peace

"I waited for years to hold you close to myself and when you were here in my arms I felt nothing but peace."

Y/N POV:

I screamed as soon as I saw those crystal blue eyes, I quickly stood up and step back. A dark shadow slowly came out from under my bed, I was shivering in fear and my body was shaking.

In a few seconds a well build body was standing in front of me, his dark black hairs were fall on his forehead his eyes were looking at me coldly, his face was shining. his sharp jawline was sharper then my knife, his whole figure was stronger and taller then me.

But those eyes, I think I have seen them before but where. I gulp and push myself more into the wall while he look at me with his cold stares.

What the hell this beautiful stranger is doing in my house and too under my bed, didn't he find anywhere else to hide

What the hell this beautiful stranger is doing in my house and too under my bed, didn't he find anywhere else to hide...wait did I just call him beautiful?

I saw him walking towards me, I was scared as hell, I open my mouth to scream, but they get muffle when he stood in front of me out of nowhere and put his hand on my mouth.

His touch was soft and surprisingly familiar. he lean down to my level and stare into my eyes deeply.

" beautiful." he whispered, I stayed at my place and my cheek instantly heated up, he smirk.

"now sweetheart...no screaming when i remove my hand okay?" his deep voice shiver ran down my spine and my stomach make a flip. I nodded, he smile softly and remove his hand but didn't lean back.

"w...who are you a..and what are you doing here and what-

"wow sweetheart calm down...first let me admire you for a while." he lift his hand and put it on my cheek caressing it softly, I close my eyes in fear and hold the necklace in my hand tightly.