N I N E

"no matter how long it will take I don't care in the end you are always mine

"no matter how long it will take I don't care in the end you are always mine."

AUTHOR'S POV

His father was sitting on the couch flipping the papers of the book in his hands, he wonder what his son's reaction will be.

maybe he will be happy. maybe he become angry. he doesn't know but he know that the choice he had made for his son will be best for him.

just then the door burst open and a panting taehyung came in with a small smile on his face. his father smirk looking at him and wiggle his eyebrows teasing him.

"So what do you think?" he can tell from the smile on his face that he was happy.

"father...s...she is j...just so adorable." he was so excited and happy that he doesn't know what to say. Taehyung stop and narrow his eye and look at his father suspiciously.

"where did you find her?" he asked, his father close his book at smile.

"Ah I just made a deal with her mother nothing much."

"What kind of deal?" Taehyung asked sitting beside him.

"She ask me to give her all the luxury and in return I ask her to give me something precious to her." he said.

"her daughter." Taehyung said. his father nod.

"Can I have her now...she is born now...so she is mine right?" Taehyung asked, he want to her just want to hold her.

"yes she is yours but...."

"but what?" taehyung face fall.

"you have to wait more like 20 years."

"no. don't do this I want her now." taehyung whine but get a slap on his head.

"Stop acting like a kid, she's not a toy you want...she is human and I want you to treat her like she is the only one that matters, I want you to protect her....she is your future bride Taehyung." his father said strictly. Taehyung just smile.

he will treat her like a queen.

"you are a future king, act like one stop acting like kid."

"I am like this only in front of you. how can you break my heart like this."his father shake his head on his son's dramatic behavior.

"I....I going and thank you so much father." taehyung said and stood up and ran out of his room.

he had seen his son being happy but he never saw him acting like this. he hope nothing went wrong.

2 Months later: