F I F T E E N (1/2)

"her eyes are deep like ocean

beautiful and mesmerizing."

She stretched her arms and a small yawn left her lips. her body was surrounded by the fluffy blanket and she was completely sink into the bed. she slowly open her eyes and look at the unfamiliar surrounding. her eyes instantly gone widen and she sat up on the bed.

she remember what happened yesterday. she was trying to take her own life and taehyung saved her. he bring her here. she flinch at the sudden knock. she gulp blinking her eyes. Taehyung was nowhere to be seen.

"W..who is it?" she asked.

"Your highness. we are maids here. his Majesty ask us to take care of you." she hear a feminine voice from the other side of the door.

"C..come in." the door open and three girls walk in. they were holding bags in their hands.

"Your highness."They bowed to her making her eyes go wide.

"His Majesty order us to help you in bathing and dress you up for the ball." one of the girl said.

" B...Ball?"

"Yes. we brought everything with us please allow us to help you." They said.

"U...um you don't need to help me in taking bath I can do it by myself." she said clenching on the sheet near her chest.

"Your highness. we can't ignore King's order. please let us help you." pressing her lips together she look at them with her big eyes. she wasn't comfortable with the idea of three girls giving her a bath she wasn't a kid.

Her naked body relaxed in the warm water

Her naked body relaxed in the warm water. she giggle popping the bubble in the water. y/n lift her head and look at the girl standing near her with smile.

"so what are your names?" she ask with a hesitation.

"My name is Dahyun." girl smile.

"I am jojo. nice to meet you. your highness." another girl said with a giggle. she look towards the third girl.