T W O

"under my possession no one will ever dare to look at you, sweetheart

"under my possession no one will ever dare to look at you, sweetheart."

3rd person POV:

she ran holding her dress which was half torn, her feet were bruise and bleeding, her hairs were messed up

Tears were rolling down from her cheek and she was trying to get away from the demons and monster chasing her.

The dark haunted forest was filled with nothing but darkness, the dim moonlight wasn't enough to let her know the way.

she turn her head to look but got scared to core when she still  saw those creatures running after her all covered with blood.

her breath were heavy and she was tired, she ran more only to bump into what she thinks was a wall. she was about to fall  a strong pair of arms wrapped around her waist and pull her closer.

her head land on the person's hard chest, her heart beat love loudly in her chest, she don't want to look who it was but she still lift her head to see.

she lift her teary eyes and look at him, she gulp when she saw nothing but his blue crystal eyes, his arms were wrap protectively around her. she feel comfortable and safe in his embrace, she doesn't know who it was but she wasn't afraid also.

she flinch when she again hear a horrific roar and growl, she scream and push her head into his chest, he caressed her hair softly.

" shh...I am here sweetheart." his deep voice was comforting.

" They will be gone...you just need to wake up."he whispered, she nuzzle her nose into his chest and sob.