F I F T E E N (2/2)

"It's you who I want

"It's you who I want. no one else "

Namjoon stood in the middle of the ballroom. His aura was dark and scream power. his eyes roam around the ballroom looking at every single person.  he clear his throat loudly.

"May I have your attention everyone." his voice was loud, deep and intimidating. people in the room look at him and his emotionless expression turn into a smiley one.

" ladies and gentlemen. I hope you all know why all of us are gathered here." he said. y/n and taehyung was standing right behind him. she doesn't want to be here but she doesn't have any choice.

"Few weeks ago I pass my throne to my son Taehyung. now he is the King of this Kingdom. we all were waiting for him to choose his other half."namjoon smirk.

"Unfortunately most of you try to convince me to have your daughters hand for my son but I had chosen his bride. when? how? where was she all this time? it's none of your damn business." he said.

"Now when she is here let me introduce you to my future daughter-in-law and soon-to-be queen. Min y/n." Namjoon step a side reveling Taehyung and y/n. who was completely confused and dumbfounded about what was happening.

There was a silence for a while. some people look at them with awe and some with hatred and jealousy. Taehyung saw some of the boys eyeing  her from head to toe. A loud growl escape from his chest and echo into the whole ballroom startling everyone.

"Keep your eyes low before I snatch it out for your socket." Taehyung growl hiding her behind him. her eyes wide. the muscle of his back were tense. she gulp and put her hand on his back.

"Taehyung" her soft voice rang into his ears and he turn around. his expression instantly changed making everyone shock.

"Cheer for the new couple." Namjoon said smirking at everyone's face. The claps and cheers echo into the room. Taehyung smile at her and again kept her near him. Her eyes roam around the room.

Her breath hitch when she saw someone really unexpected there. someone she never thought will be there.

"J...Jimin."