T W E N T Y T H R E E (2/2)

"A human doesn't deserve to be our queen

"A human doesn't deserve to be our queen." a demon roar in anger holding the lantern in his grip. they were fighting among themselves.

only few demons were not in favor of a human being their ruler. They were angry they don't  want a human to rule over them, they were powerful creatures they don't allow that.

Their roars and growls echo all around the place. when a sudden loud growl shake the ground. there was silent in an instant.

The demons shake in horror and turn around only to find red eye beast standing right in front of them.

they fucked up big time.

soon their shouts for help echo all around and pleads were unheard when the big demon king slaughter them mercilessly for disrespecting his Queen.

**
She caress her head with her fingers, her mind couldn't understand anything. she was aware that Taehyung could kill anyone who will mess with him.

but she still couldn't believe that he killed Jimin's mate too. why? what was the reason? Taehyung was hiding it from her why he didn't tell her

she hear the door open but she stood frozen at her place. His loud footsteps echo into the room. she hesitantly turn around and a loud gasp left her lips, her eyes widen in shock and she step back.

he was cover with blood from head to toe.

His eyes were completely black, he doesn't look like himself right now.

"You killed them, didn't you?" she asked. Taehyung tilted his head and dark smirk appear on his lips.

"I had to."

"NO YOU DON'T" Her eye filled with tears, his face darken even more and he step closer to her, she took a step back.

"Don't come closer." she said, her face told him how much she disgusted by him. Taehyung sigh, he close his eyes and open them again. his black eyes turn back to normal.

"Sweetheart listen----

"Who was Jimin's mate?" she asked. Taehyung froze. he never want her to know about it.

"What did you do to her?" Taehyung stayed quiet he has nothing to tell her. she maybe asking that cause she know what he did. she shake her head while tears roll down from her face. his silence told her everything. she was thinking that might be a lie. she was just not falling in love with a monster.

"s...so it's not a lie?" she asked.

"You are a freaking Monster" she cried. she hear him chuckle.

"I am a monster so what?" she look at him in disbelief. it was time to tell her what he actually is. sooner or later she was going to find out so why not today.

she never try to understand him, why he is the only one who is making efforts, why only he have to go through the pain? why always he is at fault.

"yes I killed her, I did it because she deserves it" he said walking closer to her.

"no one deserves to die, Taehyung." she look into his eyes, his jaw clenched in anger

"she threaten me that she will kill you." he explained.

"Why you always have a same excuse....

"IT'S NOT AN EXCUSE, DAMN IT."  he had enough, his hand slam right beside her head making her flinch. her eyes widen and she look at him in horror.

" Now I know what you think of me. I am a monster for you then let me be. I am a monster who loves you deeply, I am a monster who cares for you. I am a fucking monster who will do anything to protect you even if it means to kill those who are wrong." Taehyung was so angry. his eyes were now complete red. he step back trying to calm himself down. her body shake in fear, she never seen his this side. his dark side.

"Taehyung----

"I wish I could tell you what actually happened, but just like Jimin you doesn't even asked me. All you do is to care about yourself than be it." he said and turn around leaving the room.

she stood there still. didn't ask him? never try to understand him? was she being so selfish just like her mother.

her eyes went down to her necklace and eyes teary eyes become more glossy, her shaky hands reach to the back of her neck and she took it off and place it on the table.

she slowly make her way out of the room and walk towards the door at the end of the hallway. she knock on the door lightly, suho open the door amd.frown looking at her.

"your Majesty?"

"Can you help me please?" she asked. Suho nod.

"Sure" she wipe the tears from the corner of her eyes.

"I want to go back to my world."

2 days later:

She was back in the human world, it's been two days. Suho was hesitating a bit because he know Taehyung will get angry. she requested him to get her out of there.

Both of them need a bit space so they can understand what is going, in these past two days Taehyung doesn't showed up, was he that mad?

she make her way inside of her university, it's been months since she came her, Teacher will ask where she was, she will give them some excuse or something.

she walk toward her locker only to find a boy standing beside it. he had long hairs and his one hand was filled with different tattoos. he was talking to a girl who was blushing at something he said.

"Excuse me?" she said. the boy turn around only to make her froze in shock

Jungkook

She couldn't believe it was him. he had a lip and eyebrow piercing, he had long hairs and tattoos. he look completely different person.

"Yes?" she came back to her senses, she realized that he doesn't know her anymore, Suho magic is so powerful.

"T.. That's my locker" she said.

"Oh" Jungkook said and step away from her locker.

"I am sorry I didn't know it was yours. I thought it wasn't in use " she nod.

"It's okay" Jungkook give her a smile and turn around to talk to the girl. her eyes sadden. she herself want him to forget about her right? he looks okay now, she doesn't have to worry about anything now.

she open her locker and put some books inside, she turn her head and she look at his shadow figure in disbelief.

Jimin walk past in the hallway, she had to talk to him. she quickly close her locker and  ran to find him. she had no idea why jimin was still here. she saw him walk slowly.

"Jimin?" Jimin stop walking and turn around, he frown looking at her

"What are you doing here?" she release a deep breath.

"Can we talk? please"

__________________________________

Finalllllyyyyyyy.

I have to edit this while book, so many spelling errors and grammar mistakes, *shaking my head in disappointment.*.

see you guys later bubyeeeee