T W E N T Y T W O

Jimin glare at the man sitting on the chair of his office relaxing like he haven't done anything just few hours ago, it make him even more angry. Jimin slam his hand on the table causing him to look at Jimin.

"why the fuck are you so relaxed?" Jimin asked gritting his teeth. an evil smirk play on his plump lips making Jimin roll his eyes at him.

"What are you worried about? that human was so annoying anyways." he said

"you said you will just scare her, you nearly killed Jungkook there." he roll his eyes at Jimin.

"why do you care? this is what you want right? Jimin raise his eyebrows.

"you have your own motive for what you are doing it's not about what I want. it's about what you want. you think you can get the throne of king of hell by playing stupid tricks" His eyes turn black and he glare at Jimin.

"That throne belongs to me. I should be the king instead of Namjoon but father ruined everything." he scoff clenching his fist in anger.

" he knew you don't deserve it." Jimin whispered loud enough for him to hear. Jimin smirk looking at his angry face. He stood up and walk out of the room angrily. Jimin rub his temple, he know that Taehyung will find out who captured Jungkook and when he will find out there will be a big war.

-------

"what should I wear?" y/n said shuffling around the closet. each and every dress was beautiful making her confused what to wear. she remove more dresses and smile looking at the dress in front of her eyes.

 she remove more dresses and smile looking at the dress in front of her eyes

maybe Taehyung like her in this too. she saw how much he made efforts to make her happy. she try to be happy around him and let him know that she is happy here, him by her side.

she take out the dress quickly and ran into the washroom to take shower and change her clothes. after few minutes she walk out with that big dress hugging her body perfectly.

she smile into the mirror, at least she was able to smile and all thanks to her husband he can do anything for her and in return he want her just to love him, she was trying. trying to get used to of him, of his care, of his love.

It's not like she doesn't feel anything around him, when he is around her she feeling something in her heart, she feel butterflies in her tummy when he kiss her or just call her sweetheart.

she peek her head out of the room, she found two guards near the door, she step out of the room and they bow to her.

"um can you show me where the kitchen is?" she asked.

"Sure your majesty." one of them said. she smile. Guard tell her to walk towards him and he guide her where the kitchen is.

As soon as she step into the large kitchen all the servants look at her in shock. they started whispering among each other about queen stepping into the kitchen. One of the maid step forward.