F O U R

1 week later:
Y/N POV:

I woke up with a constant ring of my door bell, I groan before throwing the blanket off of my body. My eyes were half closed as I walk down the stairs. I open the door and found a guy standing in front of the door with a small parcel in his hand.

"Are you min y/n?" he asked, I blink my eyes and nodded my head.

min... I don't use this surname, I hate it. I don't wanted to be know as the person who is related to that family.

"sign here please." he said, I grab the pen and sigh on the paper, he handed me the parcel and bow. I nodded and close the door. I walk back to my room holding the box in my hand. I open the box and found a beautiful red stone necklace in there.

 I open the box and found a beautiful red stone necklace in there

"who send this?" I look into the box and find a note.

To my dear daughter.

Happy birthday.....I know I am not there on your special day and mom is sorry for that.
This is the small gift by me please accept this, You are always alone on your birthday but I promise after today you will never be alone, just trust me.

I love you sweetheart.

from mom.

I smile as a tear roll down from my eyes, she is right I am always alone on my birthday, no one was there not even my own best friend.

but what does she mean that I will not be alone anymore, why she is always weird. I remember today is my birthday.

I quickly pick up the phone from my night stand still holding the necklace in my other hand

I check my phone but there were no massage from jungkook. maybe he is sleeping I think I should wait.

I put my phone back and look at the shining red stone in the necklace. I open the lock and wrap it around my neck.

It's so beautiful.

It is the first gift that I ever received from mom, I am happy now. I grab my clothes and walk into the washroom to take shower.

I will spend my day happily as today is weekend and don't have to go anywhere.

AUTHOR'S POV

Jungkook stare at the phone in his hands deep in his thoughts. his mind was nagging him to call a special person in his life but he doesn't want to do that. he run hands through his silky locks and sigh

"Are you okay?" The person asked with a frown on his handsome face, Jungkook look at him and nod.

"I am fine hyung." he said.

"you looks like something is bothering you. what is it?" he asked, jungkook bite his lips.

"jin hyung....I think I made a mistake." jin frown more.

"Is this about y/n again?" jungkook nodded.

"Why don't you just tell her about your feeling... it's better than getting hurt everyday." jungkook sadly chuckle.

"do you think she will like me? I am a playboy  and besides she sees me as her best friend nothing else." jungkook scoff, It's hard..... It's hard to hide your feeling. jungkook know that y/n will never like him more than a friend but still he can't help but to fall for her.

"trying won't hurt....and it's her birthday today at least call her." jin said, jungkook stare at his phone once again and put it on the night stand before standing up and walk out of the room.

Jin shake his head by his brother's behavior. he know jungkook was hurt but he was also the one who is responsible for that.

Y/n house:

She finally place the last strawberry on the cake and smile looking at the cake she made for herself.

"Isn't it looking beautiful." she clap her hands with a big smile on her lips, it was nearly night and there was no message from Jungkook.

"he said he will come right?" at the same moment her phone rang, she smile when she saw jungkook name.

"hey kook." she said as soon as she pick up the call.

"hey pumpkin." there was a silence for a while but then he speaks.

"I am sorry pumpkin but I won't be able to come." het smile instantly drop.

"b..but why?"

"I have a date today....we will celebrate your big day later okay? it's time. gotta go bye." she was about to say something but he cut the call. she stare at the phone for a while. she can't believe he again ditch her, she push the tears back and took a deep breath.

"It's okay.... it's okay y/n... it's not like you were never alone on your birthday before." she can't help but burst into tears.

she was alone in the cold house, no one was by her side. no one who will cheer for her, kiss her forehead lovingly. she wipe her tears and hold the knife to cut the cake.

"happy birthday." she said with a smile while tears roll down from her cheek.

happy birthday, sweetheart.

she froze when she hear a whisper behind her, she move her eyes and quickly turn around.

but there was no one, her heart beat loudly against her chest, she was sure she hear a voice but there is no one. she gulp and turn around, she pick up the cake and put it into fridge. she turn around again and look if someone was there but no one. she walk backwards and quickly ran into her room in fear,

as soon as she run a dark figure appear from the dark, his eyes shine brightly with smirk at the corner of his lips and he saw her running away from him.

___________________________________

This book is one creepy shit but trust me it will soon turn into a soft book.

It's not creepy as it sounds like