xiv

TEE'S POV

I tagged along with my husband to his office today. I got bored at home since he wouldn't want me to do anything. Yeah, I surrendered and agreed to go on indefinite leave until I give birth. I don't see the point of homeschooling since I am not allowed to even be stressted by my overprotective alpha husband and alpha brother.

Yes, I know about Tan being my biological brother. My ever trusting mate believes I am that innocent, sweet, angelic omega of his. I can't blame him though, I really look like one. I used to be innocent before he corrupted me. I know it's hard to believe that I was a virgin before he got his grabby hands on me, but yes I was.

We're going off topic, yes, back to Tan and I being brothers. I came across the DNA result one time when I was looking for some documents P'Tae asked me to bring to him. I admit I was shocked and confronted my Dad about it. In all honesty, I expected him to lie bluntly in my face but he surprised me in admitting it and telling me how it came to be.

It was even before my super sweet husband admitted to being the Black Dragon. It was just a month into our married life, why'd you think I allowed a few guards around me? Of course, I'm scared for my pretty ass as well. Who wouldn't be? I am a walking wager for my husband. I just knew back then that he had something to do with my sudden missing classmates, the ones who were with me the night of our not-so-fated encounter apparently.

🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝

"Dad" I said as I entered his office.

I passed by his secretary who was busy trying her best in catching my father's attention. I knew she was aiming to be my stepmother but goodluck to her. My father isn't that stupid to entangle himself with a wench like her.

"Hey Tee, it's been a while. What brings you here?" My Dad asked.

I slammed the papers in front of him. I copied the DNA results I found in my husband's desk drawer. "What's this Dad?"

He scrunched his brows at me before taking the papers and looking over them. "Where'd you get this?"

"Funny, it was at my husband's desk at home. I don't know if he literally had it lying around hoping for me to find or what but that's not the point. Is that true or manipulated?" I am agitated. Tan is my best friend since I was in nappies, I think.

Dad took a deep breath. "Yes, he's your older brother. A brother I never knew existed until a few years after he and you were born. Before you jump into conclusions, I never cheated on your mother during our marriage. It may have been arranged but I was faithful to her and I learned to love her"

•••••

I can't believe all this time, I have an older brother and he has been with me all along. I can't say that I resent him since he is everything you could ask for in a brother. And I am married to his so called older brother. I've been observing them, though I barely think they notice since they leave me most of the time to my own devices.

I figured out P'Tae is a mafia boss, P'Kace and P'Fox are his hands. Looks like Tan and Kim are with them too. Tej? He knows about the family business but hasn't delved into it. Part of me was thrilled that my husband and brother are so intent on capturing those responsible for drugging me that night but another part is also scared for their lives. I know my alphas are capable of killing.

One time, I sneaked out of the penthouse once more. It was around the time Tan and Kim were almost always bailing out on Copter and me. I just knew something was up. It was also after my runaway episode from my husband. I was given more freedom to roam around as long as there were guards with me but I need to do this alone since I will be spying on one of their bosses. Looks like P'Kace was confident I will stay in our room and sleep like a baby while waiting for P'Tae to come home.