xv

Their class has just ended and they are about to take their lunch. Thanit and Copter were waiting for Tee to step out of the room. He stayed behind to talk to their professor about their project.

Just as Tee stepped out, he fainted. Thanit moved quickly and he was able to catch him in time. He hurriedly carried him while Copter brought their bags while talking on the phone with Tae first, then Kace and Kimmon lastly. Thanit was blasting the car towards Vongviphan Medical Centre while Copter tends to the unconscious omega.

The doctors immediately attended to Tee. Boone Vongviphan was also there as he was informed by the staff when they arrived and by Thanit himself while he was driving.

"How's your brother?" Boone asked Thanit who was seated at the waiting chairs outside the emergency room.

Thanit looked up at the older man from where he is sitting. "Sir" he greeted.

"Did I not tell you to call me Dad? Tee won't mind. He'll just assume I want you to call me that because Ryoto is no longer here and you are his friend and his husband's brother. Even Tej calls me Papa. You can call me that you know, if you're uncomfortable with Dad. I'm not trying to replace Ryoto" Boone said.

Thanit smiled tearfully. "Tee, he fainted just outside our room. I was able to catch him before he hit the floor" he said with a hitch in his voice.

Boone noticed him shaking and gathered him in his arms. It was the first time they held each other and the older man couldn't hide the joy it brought him, despite the circumstance. "Hey, I know you're scared for him but faint spells are common to pregnant people. Why are you here outside? Who's with him?"

Thanit pulled back a little. "I was sent out, I was kind of growling at everyone in there. P'Kace is with him"

Just then, Copter appeared with cups of coffee in hand and followed by a frantic Tae with Fox and Kimmon hot in his heels.

"Hey Dad" Tae greeted his father-in-law. "Tan" he said as he wrapped his brother in his embrace. He knows the worry it caused him to see his brother fainting in front of him. "How is he?"

"Just step inside Tae. Just stay calm so they won't throw you out like they did with Tan" Boone advised.

Tae immediately went inside the room, leaving the five men behind. Copter gave the cups of coffee to Thanit and Boone and asked the other two if they would like one too before leaving to get it.

"Relax Tan. Tee is a fighter and it's either a sudden change in his hormones or he was hungry that he fainted" Fox said as he noticed the younger alpha being tensed.

"I know P but I can't. I just can't let anything bad happen to him and it scared the shit out of me when I saw him drop like that" Thanit whispered.

Kimmon pulled him in a hug. "We're not going to lose him Tha, not ever if it was up to P'Tae" he said with a chuckle. "Tee isn't someone who could easily be gone with"

🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝

Tee opened his eyes and looked around. It was already dark outside and he could see the city lights as the curtains weren't closed. It has been a month since he fainted in school and both his husband and best friend made sure to have him either homeschooled or under indefinite leave of absence until he gives birth.

He pulled one of his bears in bed, the very first one he got from Tae and sighed. "Why do I feel like a prisoner in my own room?" he mumbled.

Tae who was standing by the doorway heard his husband's musing and headed his way to sit beside him on the bed. "Baby, you know you're not confined to our room. You can move about but you have to do it slowly. The doctor said to avoid any abrupt movements"