viii

Tee woke up with his whole body aching, specially down there. He could feel both of his passage being sore. Tae outdid himself last night. It was as if he was in a rut and Tee was in heat. The young man tried to recall what might have triggered the alpha to totally ravish him. He could still feel him inside eventhough the said man was nowhere in sight.

The omega tried moving around and groaned when he felt the sting in his anal passage. He was about to turn around and bare the pain to try and get off the bed when Tae came into the room with a tray full of breakfast.

"Hey Ponpon" the alpha greeted as he dropped a kiss on his omega's lips. "I already texted Tan to let him know you won't be going to classes. He said he'll take notes for you"

Tee remained silent but scowled. It's the first time he'll be missing a class.

Tae took a seat beside Tee, who was still lying prone on the bed. The younger man was still naked below the sheets. The older man had placed the tray at the coffee table in their room prior to approaching Tee in the bed.

"How are you feeling baby?" Tae asked him as he stroked the young man's hair.

Tee looked up at his husband as he answered. "Like I've been hit and then runover by a truck. I can't feel the lower half of my body P!"

Tae gathered his whining husband in a bundle and gently placed him in his lap. "Hmmm I've already applied the healing and soothing cream last night after I cleaned you. Looks like it needs to be reapplied and but I can't give you painkillers though" he murmured against Tee's temple as he dropped featherlight kisses on the younger's face.

"Why can't I have painkillers? And who says you're touching me again?" Tee asked as he tried to get away from the older man.

Tae remained firm in keeping Tee in his embrace. "When was the last time you took your pills?"

That caught Tee's attention. His eyes widened at the realisation that they have been having unprotected sex since the beginning. He also remembered that the last time he took his suppression pills was the first night he had with his husband.

Tee looked up at Tae with teary eyes as he placed both of his hands on his stomach and his eyes followed his own movements. "Will you still allow me to continue my studies if I get pregnant?" He whispered.

Tae rocked him in his embrace and dropped another kiss on his temple. "Why not? If it won't affect your health, then I don't see any problems with it...but you have to be a good baby and allow me to do what I have to do in order to keep you safe"

Tee nodded in surrender. He knows he could never argue with his husband whenever it comes to his health and safety. He leaned against his alpha's chest and relaxed against him. Tee would never admit it out loud but he feels at home in the older man's embrace, warm and protected.

"Let's have breakfast and then I'll apply the cream after" Tae said as he moved to get up with Tee in his arms.

The younger man blushed and said, "P, I'm not wearing anything under the sheets. Can I get dressed first before we eat?"

Tae chuckled. "No need to get dressed as you'll need to remove it once we apply the cream" he said as he placed Tee down on the bed. "I'll get your robe from the bathroom. You could wear that while we eat"

When Tae turned around to get Tee's robe, the younger man's eyes followed his husband's movement. His eyes widened with what he saw.

Tae was only wearing joggers which was hugging lowly on his hips. He was topless and barefoot in the house, a sign of being comfortable in his own home. The alpha has a dragon tattoo by his nape and big wings on his back which stretches towards his arms.