Beyond any doubts.

A,N: Hello my dear readers. I finally managed to write this chapter. Had a lot of things to do in life. Like Christmas, new years and my birthday so yeah finally had the time to write this part. Lucky you! It is even a long chapter. Hope I am keeping the characters in character. As for the new Oc Cami who is present in this chapter, she also has a character profile in my character story list, so if you want to check her out before reading you can go check it out there. Without further ado, let's read!

Normal p.o.v.

A little review on what happened since last time. Yuya was having his second match at clarity prep school. He was facing up against a guy named Pierre alias nicknamed the quiz king. There Yuya had to beat him on a quiz field full of questions. There he learned that his mind was the biggest asset. After some hard struggle Yuya did come up on top. Sora on the other hand won two more matches in his attempt to win the championship too. Although this time only Zuzu was present. After all that had happened Gili was given some time off to recover. That is where our story begins. More or less.

Cami's p.o.v.

Earlier. Before Yuya's episode with Furio.

"Why? Why did you let her go Cami?" the boy in the blue coat demanded to know as they were standing inside in the closed warehouse at the pier. "She knows too much. You should have let me card her when I had the chance".

"Shay, since when do we card the innocent?" the red-haired girl Cami answered with her question. Her hands were crossing her arms over her chest in defiance.

"Innocent?! She is no innocent! She is buddy, buddy with those LID runts. Not to forget is training with that fusion snake...".

"Still, none of these people know these things in this dimension" Cami responded just as fiercely "I agree with Yuto. This is not our battlefield".

"You are taking his side in this?!" Shay sneered "You are my girlfriend. You...".

"I am on your side!" Cami sneered back "And so is Yuto. I just agree that carding everyone here is not the right way to go. Then we are no better than they are!".

"Hmpf but you still let me card LID members Cami. Don't be such a hypocrite" Shay snort as he leaned his back at the wall in here "You were all for that a week ago".

"That is different. It serves a purpose Shay, and you know it. We need to lure out Leo Akaba's son to exchange him for your sister" Cami defended.

"It is because of her isn't it? The girl who looked just like you" Shay counted firmly "You been different ever since she passed out in your arms".

"Fine. Fine you got me. She changed my view alright?! Are you happy now?" Cami snort back.

She could hear Shay mumble something she didn't quite understand. Then he sighed deeply before he walked over and wrapped his arms around her from behind. Cami let him do it.

"No" Shay admitted "I do not like it when we fight. We don't have time for that".

"Well, aren't your poetic. Or not" Cami replied sarcastically "Worst apology ever".

"I wasn't apologizing" Shay responded and leaned down to rest his head on her shoulder. Something that made Cami giggle.

"Of course not. Aren't you even able to?" she asked in teasing matter. Shay growled annoyed again, and were surely about to say something, when a voice coughed a little. That made them both turn towards the door.