Something's fishy.

An: Hello dear readers! I am finally back with a new chapter of Yugioh arc V. Hurray! Talk about challenging. Would have updated yesterday, but while writing my pc had deleted a portion of the story, so had to rewrite it. That and I had a vacation. A whole writing-free week as I visited my friend in the UK. I had a great time. Thank you so much. So now I am stronger than ever, I hope, in writing. Have fun reading.

Gili's p.o.v.

"Seth? Your first opponent is Seth?!" Zuzu exclaimed horrified. It made me nod. Just like her, I was not happy about this result at all. The last time we met. It still sends shivers down my spine.

"Seth? Who is Seth?" my brother asked. All of which made me realize those two had never met. Yuya had been absent back then.

"He is... Silvio's brother" I mused slowly. "We had a run-in with him before the competition".

"Silvio has a brother?!" Yuya uttered just as shocked. "Who knew...".

"Yeah, and an egotist one at that. Take all the annoying qualities of Silvio and double them and you got Seth" Zuzu huffed annoyed. "He was hitting on Gili. Poor soul".

"Is that true, Gili?" Yuya questioned surprised.

"Yeah. He wanted me to be one of his fangirls". It once again gave me shivers.

"Oh well then he is in for a treat" Yuya commented with a smile. "With your amazing dueltaining and sweet skills I am sure you can beat him Gili".

"You got that right Gili. Show him that he can't treat girls that way! Pummel him to the ground!" Zuzu exclaimed which had me sweat drop.

I guess Zuzu was annoyed that Seth had not even noticed her last time. Or had hit on her. With Zuzu, you couldn't know. But I guess I had to change the subject.

"I am going to duel today. Early in the afternoon" I said, "When are your duels?"

"Oh um..." Zuzu pulled out her duel disk. "My duel is in the late afternoon".

"Mine is tomorrow," Yuya said.

"Mine starts after the rep up here," Frederick said nervously.

"Oh, and mine are after Frederick's" Allie exclaimed happily. "You are going to come watch me duel, right Gili?".

I of course instantly nodded. I had forgotten that Allie was one of my biggest fans. She had a water deck too. It would be rude of me not to watch. Especially, since it made Allie so happy.

"Oh, that means Fredrick, Allie, Gili, and Zuzu will represent our team today," Yuya said cheerfully. "The rest of us will duel tomorrow".

"Wait, Sora when are you going to duel?" I asked as I realized no one had asked him.

"I duel tomorrow against someone from the Leo Institute," Sora said thoughtfully.

"A Leo duelist? Which one?" Yuya asked him.

"Some guy named Shay Obsidian," Sora claimed.

That of course had both Zuzu and Yuya look shocked at him. After each of their encounters with him, it did make sense that they were wary of Shay. I on the other hand was only having a glance. Sora had just shown us his screen, which was Shay Obsidian. But unlike the others, I tried to act like I didn't care. After all, Cami had told me quite the story. Besides it would do them no good if I told my friends about them.

"You are going up against Shay Obsidian?" Zuzu questioned worriedly. She was about to say something more but was interrupted by a very familiar person.

"There you are Zuzu. My first victim of the tournament" Julia exclaimed as she was glaring down at Zuzu. Just as she always did. She was standing at another lane of LID students along with Kid Blade and Dipper Orion.