School event act. Jewels with a twist of notes.

A,N: So sorry for the wait you guys but this chapter was especially difficult. You will understand what I mean when you have finished reading. My eyesight is getting better but it is still slow process on writing in general. So thank you so much for your patience. I appreciate it. Please comment on what you think too. Would like feedback.

Gili's p.o.v.

"Yuya!" I shouted eagerly and hugged my brother as soon as he entered the hallways after his action duel.

I just couldn't help my excitement over him winning over Dipper. That meant that we just had to win one duel against LID and the school stayed ours. I was so happy, and apparently, I wasn't the only one, because Tate, Fredrick and Alie were trying to hug Yuya as well. An attempt that made all four of us fall to the ground including my brother. We were all laughing at that.

"You were wunderbar" Fredrick then said, with the last word being from Germany meaning wonderful. Yuya smiled eagerly at that.

"Thanks Fredrick" he then replied and suddenly looked at me. I knew I was having this worried expression on my face. I just couldn't help it. Yuya was my brother and then you just are worried. End of story.

"I am sorry I worried you" Yuya then said and we made a quick high five together.

I was about to say something, when Gong decided to show his own gratitude. Tate, Fredrick and Alie were quick enough to get out of there before Gong swept Yuya into his crushing bearhug. Sadly I was squeezed together there too because I were not fast enough and groaned slightly along with Yuya, as Gong squeezed all air out of us.

"Yuya! You did it. You made Gong happier than Gong on his birthday. Gong has never been prouder!" Gong exclaimed in his loud but happy voice.

"Gong!" Yuya managed to say which made Gong stop up and released us with confusion written on his face.

"What is it Yuya?" Gong questioned rather puzzled.

"You are squeezing us too tight!" My brother said. In some way responding for me because I still were trying to get air in my lungs again.  

"Oh eh sorry about that" Gong apologized sheepishly. We both of course accepted that. It was not like he did it on purpose after all.

"Are you ready Zuzu?" Yuya then suddenly questioned as he looked at Zuzu who was spacing out.

She was staring at the duel field and I had a feeling I knew what was troubling her. It was about that stranger. That guy who resembled Yuya but had "Dark Rebellion xyz dragon". Why did she always doubt that mystery man was Yuya? I mean Yuya wouldn't hurt anyone. That and he didn't have an Xyz monster.

"Um eh yes Yuya?" Zuzu then answered surprisingly. She had apparently heard Yuya talk to her. I took it as a good sign. She was a least here.

"You are up next Zuzu and we are counting on you" Yuya encouraged as he tried to remind Zuzu that she was about to duel. I must admit I bit my lip a little. I actually also wanted to duel and defend You show.

"Don't worry. Just leave it to me" Zuzu said in a rather determined voice. "I know our whole school is at stake here. So I know I have to win this".

I bit a little in my lip again. I of course knew how important it was that Zuzu won this. We might kiss our school goodbye after all, but at the same time I wished she didn't. I knew it was very wrong of me, and that was why that voice was not stating this out loud. However I really wished Zuzu would lose, which might give me a chance to duel afterwards. The guilt was eating me up at the same time. I was a horrible person to even think that for my own companion. I shook my head inside. I tried with all my might to get these thoughts away while at the same time I wished that Zuzu would be okay.