Challengers Assemble.

A,N: Hello dear readers. Surprise! I posted a new chapter of arc v already! Was supposed to be a Christmas present really, but sadly went a bit overtime. Oh well. Still posted this before new year's, which I am grateful for. Just couldn't wait with writing and posting this. It is one of the funny episodes. That and my new Oc appears in this chapter so yeah. Wonder what you will think of him after this chapter. By all means comment. Would love your feedback.

Gili's p.o.v.

A week later.

I was standing nervously staring at my own reflection in the bathroom. Water was splashed in my face as I prepared myself for this big day. More water got splashed in my face. Water always had a suiting effect on me and right now my nerves were on overdrive. I had been waiting for this day. Almost all of my life if I was honest, and now that I was here, nervousness and fear had entered my core. How could it not when I was participating in the most global event known to world. The junior arc league championship. The name itself was giving me goosebumps. I splashed some more water in my face. Then I turned towards my reflection once again. My hair was brushed. Check. My clothes were sitting neat and tightly. Check. My duel disk and duel deck were at the belt around my waist. Check. My necklace was around my neck as my good luck charm. Check. Then there was nothing missing, or was there? Truth to be told the reason I was hiding here at the school's bathroom was because I were holding myself back. I was afraid. That much was clear.

"Gili. You have been in there in a long time. Is everything alright?", I could hear my brother say at the other end of the bathroom door.

I gasped in surprise. All which caused me to stumble around like a drunken sailor. The ruckus he must have heard.

"Ah careful", Yuya said as he caught me. Apparently, my brother had been worried enough to go see what was going on in here. I was of course grateful for it.

"What were you trying to do in here?", my brother asked. "I know Girl's take long in the bathroom, but this is ridiculous".

"I am sorry", I said in a low voice. I couldn't help to feel very stressed and sad now.

"Hey! What is wrong? Don't cry...", Yuya said in a soft tone.

"It is just... so much", I admitted and quelled a cry. "I am finally entering the arc league championship, but on what? Your free pass. I didn't get in on my own skills and... and...".

"You feel like you shall prove yourself to the whole world", Yuya finished and made me look surprised up at him. It was like he had read my mind.

"How do you know that?", I said in an almost whisper. Yuya of course still heard it.

"Hey, I know you. You are my sister", he reminded me with, but for some reason his gaze flickered to the side. It was like he wasn't brutally honest with me. He did, however, send me a reassuring smile. His hand was holding mine.

"Gili, remember what our father always told us. It doesn't matter if you win or lose. The only thing that matters is you having a good time. As long as you have fun dueling, nothing else is important", my brother recited. "Besides, we are there from You show to support you. You are not alone in all this".

I blinked in surprise. Hadn't thought about it that way. I was not alone in this...

I hadn't really noticed that my brother had gently but swiftly led me out of the main entrance to our school. Soon I found Zuzu hugging me gently. Like a big sister I never had. It was a bit unreal, but apparently everyone had predicted that I would react that way. None of them was angry over me being late. Not even Sora and he could be impatient sometime. That did indeed fill me with renewed courage. I could do this! Or so I hoped at least.