School event act. In the field of glaciers.

A,N: Hello my dear readers. I am so, so, so, so, so sorry for the wait you guys. You don't know how sorry I am that you had to wait for this chapter for so long, but so many things had happened in my life, and this chapter was very difficult to write in the first place. Hopefully making you read it makes it up for that. My boyfriend RobertDimascio had to help me in writing the duel details, that is how much stuck I was. So I want to give out a shout out to him. Without him there wasn't even a duel and I might even still be stuck on it. so if you like the duel then give out a thanking comment for your effort. Without further ado, have fun reading.

Gili's P.o.v.

"Gili Sakaki, I suggest that you pull yourself together and up your game" he then said and sighed "If you don't you will never get a chance of actually beating me and my blue eyes deck. Do you want us to take over your school? If not, then stop acting like a frightened little baby and attack me head on. Unleash everything you got, or I can assure you that on my next turn you will be finished!".

Sorano's words ran all over the stadium and I was sure everyone had heard it. All it did was frighten me even more. I mean I had to compete against the legendary blue eyes deck, who was said to have belonged to the Seto Kaiba in the old days. He was a legend between duelists and were almost at the top besides for the famous Yugi Muto who was still known as the king of games even in my time. How could I win against that?

"Gili! Don't give up!" I could then suddenly hear Yuya say and turned surprised towards the stand where he currently was.

Outside the dueling window watching the duel unfold. That kinda made me a little more nervous. All these people watching me soon fail didn't help at all.

"Remember Gili what father always said. 'Don't give up too quickly. You can always swing things your way again!!" Yuya shouted in encouragement and made my eyes widen in surprise, as a memory entered my mind.

"And the winner is Yuya" our father announced as we were standing beside the riverbed dueling. Or Yuya and I were. Our father was training us to be dueltainers after all.

"Yay I did it!" Yuya exclaimed happily and jumped up and down in joy. I on the other hand was lying rather defeated on the ground. I sniffed a little as I got up but was trying to hold my tears back. It was Yuya who was the crybaby. Not me.

"You sure did son" Yusho then said and smiled at my brother. Then he turned his attention to me "But I did sense some hesitation from Gili back there. Is everything okay Gili?".

"No! I hate dueling!" I muttered out in an angrily tone.

"Hate dueling? Now how could any hate dueling?" my father questioned and chuckled "Especially when we add a dash of fun to it".

When I didn't reply to it, Yusho sighed deeply and asked Yuya to go play with himself for a while. Something my brother did gladly as he wanted to show "Hip Hippo" his play doll some awesome moves. Soon I was alone with my dad, who had sat down on the grassy field and were sitting with me in his lap.

"What is the matter sweetheart?" he questioned and wiped away some tears who was appearing in the corner of my eyes. "And don't tell me it is nothing. I know otherwise".

A sulking expression appeared on my face, but I ended up spilling everything in the end.

"I am terrible at everything dad. I lose in duels all the time and fail all the athletic courses you give us. I am just a big failure" I then yelled out and sniffed. I didn't want to cry.