A date with Fate Part 2.

A,N: Hello my dear readers. I am back with the rest of the duel. Don't shower me with applause. Leave that for Yuya. However, it is a very interesting part. Especially, the duel and the ending. Just wanted to thank you all for your patience. Was stuck on this nasty block. Hopefully, I killed it for now. with further ado, have fun reading.

Gili's p.o.v.

A little bit earlier.

I ran through the streets in fast pace. My target was the address to Yuya's latest duel. I had sent Alie a message through my duel disk and she of course answered almost instantly, being my biggest fan and all. It was for that reason that I knew where Yuya's current duel were held. Not that it gave me a shock when I finally reached it. Talk about the creep factor on that mansion. It scared me beyond belief for at least some seconds before I finally got the courage to enter the school. Not that I wasn't being careful as I walked down these creepy stairs to the duel arena. This was almost worse than a haunted house and I was not a big fan of them. That's for sure.

"Ex-cuse me..." I whispered as I peeked through the curtains to see if there was anything dangerous in there.

My fear got quickly blown away as I noticed Yuya dueling this weird short girl with red hair. The girl's monster had just used her monster effect to change all Yuya's monsters into defense mode. Talk about an effect. It didn't help that Yuya's monsters couldn't change battle mode this turn either. Everything got even more gloomier when this girl and her monster Tarotrei predicted Yuya's future which had me filled with goosebumps. If he didn't quit this duel something terrible was about to happen. Normally I wouldn't even bother with believing stuff like this. I was not a big fan of fortunetelling, but Cami had predicted something like this too and now it had me worried. Were that really going to be Yuya's last duel he ever had if he continued?

"Gili over here!" I could then hear a voice shout and soon noticed Alie wave eagerly with her hands in the air.

She had even reserved a seat between her and Fredrick. It took me some seconds to realize that I had been so caught up in the duel that I hadn't noticed I had left my safe haven behind the curtains and were instead standing at the top railing. That was how Alie had noticed me. Embarrassing, I walked through the crowd of people to reach my seat, while apologizing to everyone I was disturbing. Soon, I was sitting in my former reserved seat, which was way comfortable to say the least. Here I was even having a better view over the whole duel.

"Yay, you made it!" Alie cheered happily "Now we can watch the duel together".

"If Yuya wins this. Never seen him duel against so bad odds before" Tate commented.

Both Fredrick and Tate looked extremely worried. All which made me turn to Alie for answers. She filled me in on what had been going on. That this red-haired girl named Aura was one of the best in this fortuneteller school and that every prediction she had given Yuya had come true one way or another. She also explained that she had predicted that this would be Yuya's duel, which once again gave me goosebumps. That just couldn't be true!

"This must be so terrifying for Yuya. That fortuneteller girl said that if he continues it would be the last duel of his life" Alie finished in a worried tone.

"That's just all made up! Aura only said that to make Yuya quit the duel!" Tate proclaimed rather fiercely.

"Ah well yes, but one thing is for sure. Yuya is in very big trouble" Fredrick stated.

"I know that. All the monsters he brought out when he pendulum summoned got switched into defense mode. And because of petalelf's effect, he cannot switch back to attack mode this turn" Tate then pointed out "And since he doesn't have any cards in his hands, he is gonna have a hard, if not impossible, time to counteracting Aura's strategies". That statement did not help on any of the dread I was feeling now.