School event act. Stars who are in enlightenment.

A,N: So, so terribly sorry for the wait you guys. Not that I haven't forgotten this story, but a lot of things came in between. Along with other stories and life, so hope you can forgive me. I apologize deeply for making you my readers wait this long. To make up for it I will have marathon on arc v until the school event is over? How does that sound? However hope you will love reading the chapter regardless.

Sorano's p.o.v.

Sorano was so confused. He was so confused indeed as he snuck through the shadows and out to the front door, without anyone noticing. It had been easier said than done. Henrietta was over him like a hawk these days and keeping something a secret for her was not easy. Luckily, he had managed until now, so that didn't worry him much actually. What did worry and confuse him was this whole event here at Yusho. He knew Declan knew about it. Who didn't know about You show duel school, when the famous Yusho Sakaki had been there to build it? Sure, they haven't got many pupils lately, and it was an almost run down place, but he couldn't understand why Declan hadn't done anything sooner. They could easily take the school, in any means necessary, as they displayed here. Of course Henrietta Akaba didn't know of its existence until now. Sorano knew that from the meeting they had been having. Henrietta had been surprised, even though she didn't show it. It was one of the peaks having worked with the Akaba's for so long. You knew stuff like that. What is Declan keeping a secret? It is almost as if he is protecting this place. Sorano hummed a little to himself as he ran the recent days events through his head. Declan had been weird since the pendulum summoning Yuya prepared in his battle against the Sledgehammer. No wait, that is not correct. He had been weird since he saw her. Yuya's sister! Sorano nodded to himself once again. He remembered the event with him being security guard, and Declan's dreadful mood afterwards. This had in any case something to do with Gili Sakaki, but what? Hmm, could it be Declan wanted something from her at the meeting, and didn't get it? No that is not right. He told me he got what he wanted from her. But why that bad mood? Sorano stopped surprised up. His eyes even widened as he was thinking of it. Of course! It can't be anything else. As unreasonable as it sounds, that is the only explanation! Sorano nodded to himself. Now he just needed it confirmed. He arrived at the front gate, and casually opened the door. A hooded person snuck in behind him, and Sorano casually closed the door. Declan Akaba was now standing inside, staring at him with cold eyes.

"What took you so long?" he then questioned annoyed.

"I am sorry, your mother wouldn't let me go. You know how it is" Sorano replied instantly. He was carefully studying the president in front of him. "I still don't know why I should sneak you in here in the first place". Declan rolled his eyes a little.

"Sometimes you observe things better when you are having a seat at the sideline instead of the front row" Declan lectured stoically and looked at him. "Is everything in place?". Sorano send him a little grin.

"When is things not in place when your mother is doing them?" he replied.

"True. So she got them into a three vs three duelists eh? Who are the participants?" Declan then asked him.

"Well ours are Dipper O'rion from our xyz line, Julia Crystal from fusion line, and Kid Blade from the synchro" Sorano responded dutifully. "It is currently unknown who's the line up for you show is sir, since they are having trouble deciding on who shall go, but I believe Yuya goes up against Dipper in the first match".

At that Declan surprisingly flinched a little. Not noticeable to normal people, but Sorano wasn't in that category. Far from it. Then Declan gained his normal compose.

"Going for the strongest first eh? I do wonder how it turns out" he responded and turned around and began walking down the hallways. When Sorano didn't follow however. Declan turned puzzled around.