The day we met.

A,N: And finally, the chapter you hopefully have been waiting for. Sorry for the wait your guys. I just couldn't start it off and ended with writing on other stories while waiting for the block to pass. Talk about many, but I hope you will all like the result it came to 😊 A lot of... I need a shipping name for Declan and Gili really. But a lot of moments with them. Will like to give a shoutout to my friend and Ex-boyfriend RobertDimascio and friend JessicaMGarcia4 for helping me with this chapter. Without them this would never have come to fruition. So, thanks you! You are awesome! Hope you will like it. Please give me some feedback on what you think. Have fun reading. As for the picture, you will see in the story.

Cami's p.o.v.

Cami was not sure what to do at the moment. This had not been part of the plan at all. That is not to say that she couldn't adapt. She had learned that throughout her life that nothing was what it looked like, and things change. In the most horrific way. It was for that reason she adapted this new situation in front of her. To be fair, Cami didn't know Gili Sakaki that much. They had just recently been befriending her. That said, since she was wearing the same face structure as she did, Cami figured Gili would act and think similar to herself. That had apparently been a big mistake. Besides being timid and very shy to strangers, Gili was also having a heart of gold and could be for a lack of words, unpredictable. That was clearly the case in this situation. Cami had never thought she would jump out facing the danger in order to save someone she barely knew. Or maybe Gili did. Cami just didn't know about it. Not that it mattered really. Shay's falcon was way to powerful to be stopped at this moment. The whole street was blazing with burning fire for seconds to come before the duel finally ended. Cami didn't wait for it all to extinguish. She rushed out there, finding Gili Sakaki beaten up. Just as much as the three LID student. This was not supposed to happen! Cami growled annoyed as she lifted the girl up in her arms. More to check for injuries than really carrying her. She was bruised and had burn marks, but at least she didn't hit her head enough to have a concussion. That was the only good news though. Cami still had to deal with this dire situation. The alpha pride would never forgive another pride for hurting its mate. Especially not if it is the alpha mate! They were so screwed!

"Cami?" Shay approached her with confusion written all over his face now. "What's going on? Why are you...?". Then he noticed Gili in her arms, and his face scorned dangerously. Anger was burning in his eyes.

"I knew it! She is buddy-buddy with those fusion scums! I knew we couldn't trust her!" Shay then sheered out in a fierce tone. An action that had Cami growl back at him just as fiercely.

"No! You idiot! Gili was not supposed to be here Shay, and now we are at it, what the hell?! I told you to go for a medium counter, not burn things to crisps with Rise falcon!" she yelled back at him.

"She was a fusion summoner! She is our enemy! Anyone who affiliate themselves with those creeps needs to be destroyed!" Shay sneered back "Besides, weren't you and Yuto supposed to prevent damage control? A heads up would have been nice!".

"What can I say? She went past both of us. Not that you would have listened to any heads up. You really need to control your anger on the battlefield" Cami sneered back and send him an angry look "Now you are forcing me to adapt to plan B. Do I look like I want to use plan B Shay? Do I?!".

Shay growled in a muffled voice now. It was clear he didn't want to make her more angry. In the end he shrugged and asked:

"What is plan B?". An action that had Cami sigh deeply, but before she could answer his question, voices could be heard: