School event act. Circus tricks of summonings.

Gili's p.o.v.

"Gili? Gili are you okay?" I could hear a voice call my name and I slowly opened my eyes, finding myself looking into my brother's red sparking eyes.

"Yuya..." I mumbled weakly as I could feel how my brother lifted my head up from the floor. My brother sighed relieved now that he knew I was okay.

"Oh I was so worried Gili. I am glad nothing bad happened" he said as he tried helping me up so I could stand on my own. I managed, but I was leaning on Yuya for support. I groaned slightly as well.

"I am sorry" I whispered as we walked through the duel arena with slow steps. Sorano had apparently not been that beat up, because he had already left the area. I sighed deeply before I continued "My Atlantean's... we just wasn't... strong enough to... beat him". Yuya actually chuckled at that.

"Maybe not. But he didn't beat you either" my brother then stated and send me a big smile "And we all saw something super important. The power of a deck you believe in. I just couldn't be prouder of you". At that I couldn't stop myself from blushing.

"You were supposed to be one of the best Mr. Connors! And then all you managed was a draw. You should be ashamed of yourself!" .

That was the first I heard when we entered the hallways. Yuya and I. Henrietta was once again doing one of her scolding's, and this time it was directed at Sorano. The black/blue haired teen snort annoyed as he clenched his arm. I figured he had injured it after our heated duel.

"Put a sock in it Henrietta. All I did was following the president's order. I did duel, but it so happens that someone was on pair with me" Sorano said in a surprisingly calm tone.

Then his gaze fell upon me and I could see him wave at me in a greeting. He was clearly impressed by my skills. All that did, was me hiding behind Yuya once again. Since the duel now was official over, I had lost all my bravery. That and Henrietta was glaring coldly at me as well. That woman was scary.

"I should fire you, for your ill manors Mr. Connors" Henrietta began, but Sorano quickly cut her off, stating she could try. I was not really sure what that argument was all about, but I was not gonna meddle. Like I said, that woman was scary.

"Gili!".

Voices could be heard, as I got tackle hugged, in some way, by Fredrick, Alie and Tate. They of course had considered my injures but being hugged by three people at the same time felt like tackle hug somehow.

"You were amazing!" Alie then uttered and looked at me with Christmas lights in her eyes "Never seen you duel like that before. You even tied with that guy".

I smiled. I was not sure how to react, so that was the only thing that came to mind. After all I had thought they would be scared of me.

"You were wunderbar!" Frederick uttered as well.

"Yeah, you really came from behind" Sora even added, as he ate another one of his chocolate sticks "To be able to tie against the legendary blue eyes deck...". At that I ended up blushing like mad. They actually were proud of me? I couldn't believe it.

"Well Yuya won, Zuzu lost and Gili ended up tying" I could then hear Skip say from the control room. he was talking over the speakers "Madam chairwoman, the deal was that you would take over this school, when your team won the best out of a three match contest. Your team only won one duel, so the school stays ours".

I of course lit up like that. Even with this draw I did, the school was saved?!

"That is absolute nonsense!" I could then hear Henrietta hiss as she glared up at Skip in the control room "This duel is supposed to be the tie breaker. The contest can't be decided by a draw".