✬✜01✜✬

✬✜✿✜✬

Roses. The most beautiful flower of them all that can come in multiple colors and scents. The sweet aromas entering your nose when you sniff one. Along with their beauty, they are the best selling flower in your shop.

Every day you have multiple people walk in and out, only sometimes having a repeating customer daily. Lately, you have had two repeating customers. One is a woman and another a man. The only difference between the two is that the man buys the same kind of flowers every day rather than different kinds like the woman is or anyone else would.

As nighttime arrives for the day, you slowly lock up your shop. There have been robberies in the area lately and although this is just a flower shop, you do keep money in the register. You make sure the front doors are locked before walking to your car and driving home.

When arriving home, you open the doors to a sweet smell that you haven't smelt before. You slip off your shoes and set your purse down before wandering the house to find your boyfriend.

"Welcome home babe. How was work?" Kenji asks as he sees you walk into the bedroom.

You sigh, "It was good but sometimes I feel overworked."

"You should go easier on yourself."

"I should, but we both know how I am," you say with a giggle as you crawl into bed next to him. "Anyway, what's that new smell in the house? It smells good!"

"Just some new air freshener I bought today," he tells you as you lay your head on his shoulder. "You should get changed if you are sleepy baby."

You sigh and look up at him. "I know I know. I'll do it in a second. I need to eat before I go to sleep though."

"There's leftover pizza in the fridge," he informs you.

"Mmm, sounds good." You sigh and sit up. "I'll be back in about ten minutes. Time to tackle the pizza!"

You kiss Kenji on the cheek before sliding out of bed and into the kitchen. You heat up the pizza and sit on the couch, scrolling through Twitter as you munch on your delicious food. As soon as you've finished, you hurry back to the bedroom. As soon as you enter, Kenji slams his phone down on his nightstand in a hurry. "Hey, babe. I hope the pizza was good."

"It was!" you tell him as you change into your clothes. "What made you so mad you had to slam your phone down?" you ask out of pure curiosity.

"Ah, just one of those spam callers."

"Oh, okay!" You rub your eyes before crawling into bed, cuddling up next to his warm body. "Goodnight, I love you," you mumble.

"You too."

You sigh at his response, wondering why he had stopped saying it like, "I love you too or I love you too baby." You don't let it bother you for too long as you quickly fall asleep in the warmth of his arms.

✬✜✿✜✬

Waking up the next day, Kenji has already left. Even though the two of you have been together for two years now, he's never told you what he even works as. It's always had you confused but anytime you asked he'd dodge the question.

You angrily sigh and slide out of bed before making your way to the shower. As soon as you are out, you quickly get dressed and make yourself some toast for breakfast. As soon as you've eaten, you grab your bag and head out the door.

You get in your car and drive to your flower shop, glad you have been able to do something in life that you enjoy unlike many people are able to do. You open the doors and use wooden wedges to hold them open,

You quickly walk inside and put your apron on, lightly tying it around your waist. Not even three minutes later and customers start entering your shop.

The first customer you have to help is looking for some flowers to give to a girl he plans on asking out during a picnic. You help him look for something she'd like after he explains her personality, eventually choosing some Blue Orchids for the guy.

Another person looks for some flowers to put at their grandma's grave and they end up getting some Anemones. As one of your usuals enter the shop, you already have a bouquet of flowers she hasn't yet bought ready for her.

"Good afternoon Saeko," you say with a smile as she walks up to the register with her money already in hand.

She hands the money to you as she replies, "Good morning Y/n. Your morning seems to be looking good."

You giggle and hand her the change. "Yeah. I'm enjoying the scents of the flowers today."

Taking the bouquet of Bloodroots off the counter, Saeko replies, "Well thank you for the flowers. I'll be back tomorrow for more! Have a good day."

"Thank you, Saeko. You too," you reply with a smile. Saeko waves before turning around and heading out of the shop.

As the normal morning rush is over, you pull out your phone to see if Kenji has messaged you. You frown when you see no message from him, knowing full and well this is the normal time he would message you since it is his lunch break.

When you see your usual customer walk-in, his hair in its usual messy bed-head hairstyle, you smile and pull the bouquet of roses from under the counter that you had gotten out for him not long before. "Good morning Tetsuro," you say as he walks over to you.

"Morning Y/n~ How has your day been?" he asks, pulling out his wallet and handing you over the usual amount of money.

You take the money from him as you say, "Just the normal. How about you?"

"My morning has been trash but I finally get to go home so I am happy," he says with a smile.

"Well, that's good. I hope you enjoy your day!"

"You too, pretty." Tetsuro grabs the bouquet of roses and turns, making his way outside.

You watch as he leaves and then you hurry to the back to replace a few of the flowers out. As you are in the back for a few minutes, the smell of smoke fills your nose and you can feel a bunch of heat around you. You quickly drop the flowers and run out of the storage room to see the store filled with fire.

Your heartbeat quickens and fear fills your eyes. There are flames everywhere, making it seem as if you are unable to make it to the door. You scream for help, hoping someone hears you as tears start filling your eyes. As smoke enters your lungs, you start to couch and you crouch down behind the counter.

"Y/n! Are you still in here?!" you hear someone yell, unable to make out their voice.

"I'm here!" you yell, couching between the words. "Behind the counter!"

"Stay there! I'm coming to get you!"

Your vision is starting to blur as your coughs get worse, the flames slowly getting closer to you. You try to climb onto the counter but you are unable to do so due to flames starting to fall on top of the counter.

You fall back to the ground with your eyes almost closed, your lungs being filled with smoke. The last thing you see is some messy black hair leaning above you and the feeling of being lifted up before all you see is black.

✬✜✿✜✬

I hope this chapter was enjoyable :)

Any Thoughts?!

~Aizaten♥♥♥