✬✜06✜✬

✬✜✿✜✬

The door opens to reveal Kenma standing there, his phone in his hand. He steps to the side and says, "Come in."

"Ah, thanks." You step inside the house and Kenma closes the door behind you.

"Tetsuro is doing something so you can sit on the couch. He should be done in a minute or two," Kenma tells you, showing you to the living room.

You don't say anything else as you follow him, looking at the walls and furniture as you do. When reaching the living room, you hesitantly take a seat. Kenma leaves the room, coming back a minute later with a cup of water in his hand for you. "Here's some water."

You take it from him, thanking him in the process. "I'm going back to my room. It shouldn't be too much longer for Tetsuro."

"Okay, thank you Kenma."

Kenma just nods before leaving, tapping away on his phone as he walks down the hall. You continue to sit there, feeling awkward due to it being a place you are unfamiliar with.

It's a minute later when Tetsuro finally walks into the room, his shirt having paint on it along with his face and hands. "Did you take a bath in paint or something?" you ask when you notice him.

"Actually, I was finishing up another painting," he says with a small laugh. "I guess I lost track of time. Sorry about that."

You shake your head and stand up, setting your cup of water down on the table too. "No, it's fine. I don't mind waiting," you tell him. "If you don't mind me asking, what were you painting though?"

A slight grin appears on Tetsuro's face. "Come with me and I'll show you."

"Oh- Okay." You giggle, not having expected him to show you.

As you arrive at a door, there are roses, tulips and daisies painted outside of it. "Wow, did you paint all of these?" you ask, lightly running your fingers over the outline of the flowers.

"Yeah, some of them are fairly new but I painted a majority of them when we first moved on. It took a while for me to get Kenma to let me though," he says with a chuckle. "How do they look?"

"Beautiful. They are so realistic and the shading for the petals are all so well detailed."

"I'm glad I got the acceptance of a florist then."

"Anyone who said they are bad would be lying."

Tetsuro shrugs as he finally opens the door to the room. He lets you walk in first, following after you as you look around. "Woah- You painted all of these?" you ask, stopping where you are and turning in a circle as you look around the room.

"Mhm. There's a reason I get roses on a daily."

"I thought they were for a girlfriend or something," you admit, walking over to a black and white painting hanging on the wall.

"Nope, all for painting."

You nod as you look at the painting on the wall. From the shoulders up, there is a girl in the middle with roses surrounding her. They look beautiful and blossomed the closer they are to the girl but as the roses get to the outer edges of the painting, they look sad and frail, some dead even as petals have fallen from them.

"Who's the girl?" you ask, not looking away from the beautiful painting.

Tetsuro walks over to you and takes the painting off of the wall. "I don't know actually," he tells you honestly. He turns the painting over and there is writing on the back reading, "The Angel Who Appears In My Dreams."