✬✜23✜✬

✬✜✿✜✬

When reaching outside the doors, you bend down with your hands over your face. "She was scary. I hate confrontation so much," you whine.

Tetsuro leans down and removes your hands from your face. "I hope you realize how hot that was."

"Well she touched you and I just... ahhh I don't know."

"Awe~ You got jealous."

"Shut up," you grumble with a pout.

"Okay, okay fine. Let's go get something to eat okay?

You nod and stand up, picking your bags up before heading to the car. The bags are all set into the back seats and the two of you decide on some fast food rather than anything too fancy.

After getting the food, Tetsuro drives to an empty parking lot and you sit onto the roof of the car as you eat. While you eat, the sun begins going down and you find the sky looking beautiful and mesmerizing. "So pretty! You should paint a view like this someday," you say, looking over at him.

He hums and wraps an arm around you, pulling your body against him. "I think I can do that. I'll paint it and you can hang it in your room?"

"Please!"

"It's a plan then but it'll have to wait until I'm finished with the one i've been working on. I still have to finish it and show it to you."

You gasp as you realize you forgot all about it. "I didn't even know you were still working on that! I can't wait to see it!"

"It's almost done. It's just taking longer because of how detailed I want it."

"Take your time," you say with a giggle, leaning against him.

A comfortable silence takes place as the two of you finish up your food, watching as the sun goes down.

Once you have finished eating, you ask, "Can you teach me how you paint stuff when we get home? I still want to try painting them outside of my door."

"Of course but you've got to sleep in my room tonight if I do," he says with a grin.

"Sounds good to me." You snuggle into his hold a little more and you sit there until stars have begun to show in the sky.

Before deciding to leave or anything, you turn a little in his arms and ask, "So, do you remember how you said you had wanted to kiss me for a long time in the flower field?"

"Yeah?"

"So how long?"

"In inches?" he asks, being a smartass.

"Tetsu! Don't make me slap you."

He snickers and takes your hand in his. Looking up at the stars in the sky, he says, "Before you started living with us."

"What?! So.... what?!"

"You caught my eye those first few times I went into your shop for roses and from there I just caught feelings from the small conversations we had. I didn't know you had a boyfriend at the time though," he admits.

"Wait, really?"

"Mhm."

You sit up and turn to him. "You've been patient for a while now haven't you?" you ask, tilting your head at him.

"Yes, but it was worth it in the end." He doesn't let you get another word in as he pulls you in for a kiss.

You bring a hand up as you cup his face and smile into the kiss. Tetsuro is the first to pull away, looking at you with stars in his eyes. He puts his hands over yours as he says, "I'm sure you aren't ready to say it yet so you don't have to say it back right now, but I really love you y/n. I just want you to know that and when you're ready to say it, i'll be waiting."