✬✜22✜✬

✬✜✿✜✬

You hear a knock on the door as you're tying your shoes, followed by, "Can I come in?"

Recognizing it as Tetsuro's voice you tell him to come in. The door opens and you feel as the bed dips down, him sitting beside you. "I'm almost done," you say, finishing up.

He lays his chin on your shoulder and watches, being surprised when you turn your head and peck him on the lips. "All done."

"Took you long enough," he teases.

"I had to make sure I look good for our date," you mumble, a small pout on your face.

He wraps his arms around you and tackles you backwards onto the bed. You squeal in surprise as your back hits the bed, you now staring up at him. "You always look good," he says, leaning down and kissing you.

You giggle and poke him on the cheek. "Was pushing me down onto the bed really necessary?"

"Yeah~"

You shake your head and pull him down into a kiss again, pulling away after a bit. "So, where are you taking me for this date?" you ask.

"You'll see," he tells you, moving himself off of you. "Now let's go."

You hold your arms out, wanting him to stand you up as you do grabby hands. Tetsuro playfully rolls his eyes and pulls you up off the bed. "Ready?"

"Yeah! Let me just grab my phone." You grab your phone from the nightstand and put it into your pocket before heading out the door.

The two of you get into his car, you sitting in the passenger seat due to not even knowing where you'll be going for the date.

"So is it somewhere i've been before?" you ask, continuing to guess random things.

"How am I supposed to know where you've gone and haven't gone all your life?"

You shrug. "I don't know. Was worth a try."

He chuckles and shakes his head at your impatience. "You probably have unless you're like Kenma and hide in the house all day, everyday."

"I mean- I have been like that for the past two days if that counts."

"Doesn't count," he says with a laugh, pulling into a parking lot.

"Darn." You unbuckle and get out of the car, looking around as you do. "We're at the mall?"

"Yep. I thought I'd take you shopping. There's even a carousel in there if you want to ride that," he says with a snicker, pointing it out to you.

You gasp and look at him with pleading eyes. "Can we ride the carousel first?"

"Of course," he says with a laugh. "Let's go."

You happily squeal and pull him along, feeling quite excited. Tetsuro smiles as he sees how excited you are, letting you take him to the carousel. He pays for the ride, knowing he has plenty of money saved over the years to buy you whatever you want.

Once paid for, the two of you get onto the carousel, you looking like a kid in a candy store as it starts moving. "I haven't been on one of these since I was a kid," you say, smiling back at Tetsuro.

He laughs and the carousel continues to spin, you pretending to be a child just for the fun of it.

After it stops, the two of you get off and he wraps an arm around your waist. "Which store do you want to go to first?" he asks you.