✬✜25✜✬

✬✜✿✜✬

It isn't too long before arriving at the beach. You gladly get out of the car, stretching your arms up into the air with a yawn as you look at the ocean.

The boys take their shirts off and throw them into the car, their toned abs being revealed. "Bro, we're so lucky~" Kiyoko whispers, her eyes on the boys.

"What do you mean?" you ask, not noticing they are without their shirts. Kiyoko sighs and turns your head Tetsuro's way. "Woah- Yes, yes we are lucky," you mumble, unable to keep your eyes away.

"Are you going to stare all day or are you going to come over here?" Tetsuro asks as he notices your staring.

"Is both an option?" You ask, walking over to him.

"If you wish."

You giggle as you reach him. You wrap your arms around his neck as you stand in front of him and kiss him on the lips. "Okay love birds, stop making out and let's go change," Kiyoko interrupts as she and Kenma get ready to race to an empty spot.

Tetsuro looks at them. "We'll meet you there." Kenma rolls his eyes and the two take off towards an empty part on the sand.

"So~ Are you going to take off your clothes or am I going to have to take them off for you?" Tetsuro teasingly asks.

"I've got it." You snicker and take your shirt off, throwing it into the car.

Tetsuro leans against the car as he watches you, his eyes looking up and down your body as you take your shorts off. "I think i've hit gold," he comments, looking away as you turn your head.

"Someones being pervy again."

"I'm not even looking," he lies, side eyeing you as you close the door. "You're the one who was distracted by my abs earlier."

"You're the one who has nice abs," you mumble, turning to him.

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

Tetsuro looks at you and picks you up, slinging you over his shoulder. "Let me down you big rooster!"

"Nope! You're going into the water."

"NO, NO NO NO! NO PLEASE!" you beg, hitting his back as he hurries towards the ocean.

"Nope, sorry!" He continues making his way to the water, throwing his and your towel at Kenma as he passes them. Kenma just shakes his head and lays the towels down, wondering how this was even started.

You scream as Tetsuro throws you down in the water, your head submerged beneath the cold water.

You gasp as you reach the top. "You asshole! The water's cold," you whine. Tetsuro just laughs, stopping when you pull him down into the water next to you. "Laugh at that." You stick your tongue out and splash some water at his face.

"Oh you're gonna get it!"

You scream and try to swim away from him, being tackled down into the water seconds later with his arms wrapped around you. He pulls you both out of the water after a few seconds, you coughing up water you accidentally swallowed. "How dare you," you say with a dramatic glare.

He laughs and stands up, his arms still around you. "Awe you know you're having fun baby."

"But you didn't have to try and drown me."

"No, I tried drowning us both. If we go down then we go down together."

You look at him with squinted eyes. "Did you just quote a song from 'The Chainsmokers'?"