✬✜09✜✬

✬✜✿✜✬

When getting out of bed later that morning, Tetsuro is surprised to not see you already up due to the large amount of sleep you had.

Deciding it is a good idea to check on you, he knocks on your bedroom door. When he doesn't get an answer, he knocks again, opening it out of actual worry when gone unanswered a third time.

When opening the door, the sight of you on the floor leaning over against the bed alarms him. He quickly lets the door open the rest of the way and hurries over to you. "Y/n, are you okay? Can you hear me?" he asks, you slipping in and out of consciousness and left unable to reply.

He pulls his hand from your back to see blood covering it. "Shit! I'm taking you to the hospital."

You want to tell him no as he picks you up from the ground but you can't bring yourself to answer. Tetsuro hurries to Kenma's room and throws the door open. "I'm taking her to the hospital. We'll be back later unless you want to come along," he quickly says.

"I'll stay at the house. Just update me," Kenma replies, not letting the worry he feels show.

Tetsuro just nods and hurries towards the door, grabbing his car keys along the way. From there, he hurries to his car, setting you in the back. He is quick getting into the driver's seat, unsure of the amount of blood you've lost as he hurries to the hospital.

While Tetsuro does that, Kenma has stopped gaming and gone to your room to clean up the blood. Due to the amount of blood on Tetsuro's arm, he is sure there must be a lot to clean up.

When making it to your room, he starts cleaning the blood with a bunch of rags and some spray. While doing that, he can hear a vibration coming from on top of your bed. He stands up to see your phone lit up, someone with the name "wifey" calling it.

Kenma picks up the phone and answers itm, holding it up to his ear. "Uh, hello?" he says.

"Hello, who is this? Where's Y/n?"

"I'm Kenma and Tetsuro is taking her to the hospital... Who's this?" Kenma replies, holding the phone with his shoulder as he begins working on the blood again.

He hears some movement on the other side of the phone before a reply is said. "I am Kiyoko. What hospital did he take her to?"

"I don't know actually. There are three different ones near the house so she could have been taken to any one of them."

Kenma can hear heavy cursing on the other side of the phone as she moves around. He sighs before saying, "You can come here and wait for now if you would like. I'm unsure of when they will be back though."

"That would be great actually. I'm sorry if it is a bother for you Kenma."

"It's fine. Uh- what's your number and i'll text you from my phone. Y/n's is locked with a password."

Kiyoko tells Kenma her number and he immediately sends a text with the address before they say their goodbyes, Kiyoko now on the way there.

✬✜✿✜✬

After arriving at the hospital, they had quickly stopped the bleeding and got you wrapped up, eventually putting you in your own room to keep an eye on you.

Tetsuro is sitting in the room as he waits for you to wake, having already updated Kenma about everything a few minutes before.

It's around two hours after being put into the room that you begin to wake up. It takes you a moment for your eyes to adjust to the lighting before looking around the room.