✬✜30✜✬

✬✜✿✜✬

Kiyoko arrives at your house after work, planning to stay with Kenma for the night. She heads inside and slides her shoes off at the door, raising an eyebrow when seeing Tetsuro cleaning things up in the hallway.

"What a mess you have," she says, walking over to him.

He laughs. "Yeah, Y/n and I were working on the wall outside her door."

Kiyoko moves and looks at the wall. "Woah, that looks good so far. I can't wait to see when it's finished." She turns to Tetsuro and asks, "So where is Y/n?"

"She's in her room. I told her to get her some sleep."

"Did something happen?"

Tetsuro nods, standing up with all of the supplies now in a basket. "Let me put this in the art room and we can talk."

"Okay, I'm setting my things in Kenma's room. Meet you in the living room?"

"Sure." Tetsuro heads into his art room and sets his stuff down, heading into the living room after.

Kiyoko quickly walks to Kenma's room, met with Kenma playing games when she goes inside. "Hey babe," he says, finishing off a game.

"Hi!" she replies, setting her things down and walking over to him, kissing him on the cheek. "I'll be back in here in a bit. Apparently something happened with Y/n so I'm going to talk to Tetsuro for a bit."

"Okay. Gaming after or straight to bed?"

"I'm exhausted. We can play tomorrow since i'm off of work."

"Three day weekend right?" he asks, setting his controller down as he finishes off his game.

Kiyoko nods. "Yeah, my normal days off and then Valentines day."

Kenma softly smiles and brings her over and into his lap, kissing her on the lips. "I'll be in bed on my phone by the time you get done."

"Okay baby." She kisses him on the lips once more before leaving the room and walking into the living room where Tetsuro is sitting on the couch already. "So what happened?" Kiyoko asks as she walks and sits beside him.

He sighs and turns to her. "Well, Kotaro came over a bit ago in tears and Y/n found out that her father died. I called Keiji to come get Kotaro and sent her to bed for now."

Kiyoko frowns and looks down. "That makes sense. Her father has been in bad health from what I knew." She rubs the back of her neck and asks, "How long has she been in there?"

"It's been about twenty minutes maybe. I've just been cleaning everything up out of the hallway since then," he explains to her.

She sits there thinking for a moment. "I plan on sleeping when I head back into Kenma's room but I'll check on her before I go in there. It's best to leave her be unless she says otherwise. Y/n isn't one to want others seeing her cry or be emotional like that in any way no matter how close she is to them."

Tetsuro nods, remembering how you held back tears to the best of your abilities when he had to pull glass from your skin a while back. "Okay. I'll make sure to give her space then," he says.

"I'd let her know when you head to bed. She may end up going in there to sleep with you but I can't say for sure."

"Do you think she'd be up for some food? I don't think she's eaten since she got home."

Kiyoko shakes her head. "Probably not. It's best to wait until tomorrow."

"Okay, thank you. You head to bed since you're tired. I don't want to keep you up too long," he tells her.