✬✜26✜✬

✬✜✿✜✬

Your eyes widen at her question and you quickly turn your head, nuzzling it into Tetsuro's neck. Tetsuro raises an eyebrow at their question. "And what if we did?" You nibble on his neck enough for it to hurt at least a little, not liking his answer too well.

He squeezes your waist and you squeak, stopping the attack on his neck. Kenma raises an eyebrow at him and Tetsuro laughs. "No, we didn't fuck. We were just sitting here."

Liking that answer, you kiss where you nibbled. "Are you sure?" Kiyoko asks.

"Yes we're sure," you say, speaking up. "We were actually about to go back into the water for a bit. Are you guys wanting to leave?"

Kenma yawns as Kiyoko responds, "Yeah but we can stay a little longer if you guys are wanting to swim."

"Your call y/n," Tetsuro tells you, knowing you're the one who needs to be cleaned up more.

"We can go home," you answer with a yawn following right after. "I'm sleepy anyway."

"We'll meet you at the car then," Kenma says, grabbing your towels for you and taking Kiyoko's hand in his free one.

After they've walked away far enough to where they can't hear, you move and lean your forehead against his with a playful glare. "Sir."

"Ma'am."

"Sir."

"Ma'am."

"What was that?" you ask, purposely tugging on his hair a little.

He raises a brow, not being affected by the attack on his hair. "I have no idea what you're talking about Angel."

You push your forehead against his some, laughing when he pushes back. "Yeaaahhh~ sure. It's not like you almost told Kiyoko we had sex on the beach or anything."

"I wasn't going to actually tell them," he says with a chuckle. "I was joking."

"Mmhmm, sure." You sigh and begin to get up, your legs feeling tired. "Such a comfy position but so tiring," you mutter. Tetsuro stands up and grabs the blanket, wrapping it around your shoulders. "What's this for?" you ask, grabbing the corners.

"For this!" He swoops down and picks you up bridal style. The blanket is wrapped around your body as you fold it over the top of your body. "Why hello there princess," he cheekily says as he looks down at you.

"Hi!" You giggle as you lean your head against his shoulder. "You know you don't need to carry me right?"

Tetsuro shrugs and he begins walking towards the direction of the car. "I know but I am anyway."

"Won't your arms start hurting?"

"You do realize I'm buff and workout right?"

You squeeze the muscle on his shoulder opposite of you. "No, I would have never guessed. I mean those thighs are definitely not extremely fit either, no not at all."

Tetsuro sniffs the air. "I smell sarcasm... It smells extremely strong tonight."

"I don't know what you're talking about," you lie.

"Mmmhmm, just like how my thighs aren't huge muscles."

"I mean-" You pause for a moment and giggle. "Yeah, you're right. They are big muscles."

"I'm sure your pussy would agree," he slyly says, laughing when you smack his chest. "Ouch, so abusive," he jokes.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it," you say with a pout.