✬✜32✜✬

✬✜✿✜✬

"Come on, your shift is over. Close it up," Tetsuro tells you as your two hours of working on valentine's day comes to an end.

You raise an eyebrow at him and smile. "Make sure no one else is about to come in and close the door then."

Tetsuro smiles and walks over to the door, sticking his head out and looking both ways before going to close it. Just before it gets closed, a man with green hair reaches the door. "Wait- Please!" he says, panting.

Tetsuro stops and raises a brow. "Need flowers?"

"Yeah!" he says between pants. "Am I too late?"

"Just in time."

"Thank god," he says, standing up straight.

Tetsuro lets him in and closes the door before flipping the sign in the window from Closed to Open.

The man walks over to where the bouquets of roses are and grabs one of roses. He walks up to the counter where you are. "Is that all?" you ask, putting in the price.

"Yeah, that's all. I need them for my girlfriend," he says with a nervous laugh.

You chuckle and say the price. "Thank you for coming." The man nods and heads back towards the door, thanking Tetsuro for letting him in along the way. You giggle as Tetsuro walks over to you. "Looks like you felt nice enough to let another person in?" you question, putting yourself in his arms.

"It is valentines day. I thought the least I could do is let the poor guy in," he says with a laugh. "He looked like he was extremely worried too."

You nod. "He probably just got off of work."

"Enough about him and more on what we're going to do today," he says, putting his forehead against yours.

"Well... We can go for a long walk together, maybe go on a picnic or just eat out after and then, we can enjoy the rest of the night at home."

He hums and pulls you over to where the bouquets of flowers sit. "What is your favorite flower~?" he asks you.

You giggle and point to the bouquet of f/f's. "Those ones."

Tetsuro grabs them and holds them out to you. "Here are your valentine flowers. I will pay at a later date," he says, laughing as you raise a brow and grab them from his hands.

You sniff the flowers before saying, "Why thank you but you have no need to pay with them as long as you treat me good today."

"I'm sure I can do that," Tetsuro says, a sly smirk on his face. He kisses you on the lips before taking a step back and holding his hand out to you. "Shall we start off with a walk through town?"

You put your hand in his. "We shall. Let me put my flowers in the car first."

"Sounds good."

The two of you walk out of the store and you lock it behind you. You head to the car, setting your flowers and shop keys into the seat before leaving and beginning to walk through town.

You enjoy the sights of couples walking around, laughing and enjoying themselves. Singles are going to valentines mixers to find someone to spend their day with while you are happy and with Tetsuro. You continue to walk, eventually reaching the park nearby.

The air isn't cold nor hot so early in the morning, but you never really get much of cold weather in the first place.

Your fingers are intertwined as your hand is in his, your head lying against his shoulder as you walk and talk with one another. The wind slightly blows and he wraps his arm around your shoulder, pulling you against his chest.

"This is nice," you say, sucking in a breath of the fresh air. "Being with you and feeling happy." You turn your head up and look at him. "You aren't going to ever abandon or cheat on me, are you?"

Tetsuro stops you from walking and pulls you off to the side. He moves your body in front of his and makes you look up at him. "What has you asking this question?" he asks you, slight worry in his voice.

You shake your head. "I don't know. I guess I am just so happy but I get scared that something is going to happen and that everything will mess up," you admit.

He cups your cheeks as he looks at you. "Don't you ever worry about that. We will have our small arguments here and there as every relationship will but there is no way I am ever going to abandon you or cheat on you. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I did. I love you way too much to even dare do that to you."

You look into his eyes for a moment, before leaning forward and deeply kissing him on the lips. He keeps his hands cupping your face as he kisses back, until you pull away.

"Sorry, I just needed some reassurance," you tell him when you finally do pull away from the kiss.

"I'll give you all the reassurance you need whenever you want some then," he promises, going in for another kiss. The kiss goes on for a good minute or so before finally pulling away, his hands on your waist. "I love you Angel."

"I love you too Tetsu," you reply, leaning your head against him.

You stand there for a while, just letting the wind blow against your bodies and enjoying each other's presence before continuing your walk.

An idea pops into your head as you walk by some flowers, a smile appearing on your face. "Hey Tetsu."

"Yeah?"

"How far away is the restaurant from here that we went to on the double date with Kiyoko and Kenma?"

"It shouldn't be too far away from here, why?" he asks,

You turn to him and smile. "I want to go to the path that we walked down last time."

"Let's go then."

"Yay!"

You begin walking in the direction of the restaurant and path, apologizing when your shoulder bumps into someone else. Looking at the person, you freeze for a second without realizing. They look at you as they feel the bump, your eyes just staring at one another. "Y/n."

You just stand there anxiously. "K-kenji..."

✬✜✿✜✬

I hope this chapter was enjoyable :)

😙😙

Any Thoughts?!

~Aizaten♥♥♥