✬✜19✜✬

✬✜✿✜✬

"Can I kiss you?" you ask,

"Are you going to remember it when you're sober?" he responds, not wanting to take advantage of your drunken state.

You eagerly nod. "Yeah, I will."

Tetsuro looks at you for a moment, unsure of whether it is a good idea before being surprised by you lightly pushing your lips against his. It takes him a minute before he kisses back, both yours and his arms falling to your sides.

You both pull away for a second, your eyes looking at one another before you are pulled back in. Tetsuro puts his phone in his pocket as you wrap your arms around his neck. You slowly end up back flat on your feet, Tetsuro grabbing your waist and pulling you closer.

The kiss deepens, you pulling away after some time has gone by. You realize that not having any type of romantic touch in a while has had some type of effect on you. The feeling of his hand on your hip and the touch of his lips against yours has you spiraling into a feeling of desire.

"That felt good," you say, not having meant for it to be said out loud. "I mean- uh- yeah," you say, hiding your face into his chest due to the feeling of embarrassment.

Tetsuro laughs. "It did feel good. Something I've wanted to do for a long time now."

Your eyebrows raise at those words and you turn your head to look up at him slightly. "A long time?" He nods as he wraps both of his arms around your waist. "How long ago is a long time considered? That could have been anytime from before I moved in to uh well technically now."

"That's a secret to be told another day. Let's continue on the path before Kenma and Kiyoko begin to wonder where we are," he says, changing the subject.

You look at him out of suspicion for a moment before deciding to agree with him. "I want to take one more run through the flowers first!"

Before Tetsuro is able to get in a word, you've pulled away from his body and started to run through the flowers again. Tetsuro watches with a smile on his face as you run around for a moment, eventually falling down into the patch of flowers.

He walks over to you and tilts his head as he looks down at you. You have grabbed a whole bunch of the flowers and are holding them up to your nose to sniff them. You giggle when you see him, a "Hi" leaving your lips.

Tetsuro laughs and grabs his phone back out, quickly taking a picture of the whole scene. Once he has the picture, he holds his hand out and you take it. He pulls you up and the two of you begin back onto the path. Although unsure of where exactly it leads, you are both sure that the other two are probably wondering what's taking you so long.

Along the way, you step on an extremely sharp rock. "Ow! What the hell," you whine.

Tetsuro stops walking and turns to you. "Are you okay?"

"No. I stepped on something sharp and it hurts," you whine, now trying to look at your foot.

"Hold on," Tetsuro says, kneeling down in front of you. "Let me see your foot."

You set your hand on his head to keep you stabilized holding your foot up a little bit. You flinch at his touch on your foot, your hand squeezing a little of his hair. Tetsuro clears his throat, stopping himself from making any noises. He gently sets your foot back down and says, "It's not badly injured or anything but it may hurt for a while. You can ride on my back if you want to."