✬✜20✜✬

✬✜✿✜✬

You wake up, the moon still out as the moonlight peeks in between the curtains. Tetsuro is still asleep beside you and you remember the entire dream you had. The way your body was caressed and the way Tetsuro had treated your body with such a large amount of love and care.

You squirm a little as you rub your thighs together. The mix of the thoughts in your brain and Tetsuro's strong scent entering your nose makes you feel needier.

Being wrapped up in Tetsuro's arms means you are able to easily wake him up if you move but at this point you feel that it's the only way you'll be able to get out of bed, especially since you aren't exactly sober just because of two hours of sleep.

Having already woken him up due to your slight squirming, you're surprised when you hear him ask, "What's wrong?"

Your breath hitches and you find yourself unable to answer out of pure embarrassment as you try to pretend you are still asleep. Tetsuro furrows his eyebrows out of confusion and leans over your body, his eyes meeting yours due to the slight moonlight shining through.

"Are you okay?" he asks you.

"Y-yea. I'm fine," you squeak quickly hiding your face under the blanket.

Tetsuro lays back down and pulls you closer, his breath on your neck. You keep yourself from rubbing your thighs together, but can feel the wetness beginning to pool into your panties.

You begin to scratch at your thigh as you try leading your mind away from your hornyness. Tetsuro can feel the movement of you scratching yourself and turns on the lamp by the bed. "What's wrong?" he asks, turning you over.

Your face is extremely hot and you avoid eye contact. "N-nothing im fine," you stutter out, ignoring the cries from your body to be touched.

Tetsuro sets his hand over yours that is scratching at your thigh. Your eyes immediately close and your heartbeat increases as you remember his touch from the dream. "You scratching yourself says otherwise," he says, actually feeling quite worried.

You push his hand away and sit up, your body shaking. "I-It's nothing. Go back to sleep," you mumble trying to calm your body down as you feel an ache in your pussy.

Tetsuro lays there for a minute, observing your actions as your body shakes. You try to keep yourself from rubbing your thighs together still but fail as you feel the need for some type of friction. He raises an eyebrow as he finally understands and begins to ask, "Are you Ho-"

Your eyes widen and you quickly cover his mouth. "D-don't say it," you plead, feeling embarrassed enough. "J-just go back to sleep."

Tetsuro sighs and pulls you back down beside him, his hand accidentally brushing your breast as he does. A quiet moan leaves your lips and you can feel yourself getting wetter, the ache beginning to feel slightly painful.

Tetsuro doesn't want to do anything that could be considered taking advantage of you since he knows you are not sober even after having had some sleep. Knowing you're embarrassed, he doesn't expect an answer when he quietly asks "Does it hurt?"

You nod though, stuffing your face into the pillow beside you. Tetsuro turns off the lamp light as he asks, "Do you trust me?"

You once again nod before feeling your body being lifted and set onto one of his thighs. You can see a very small amount of his face, yours being hidden from the moonlight. "Wh-what are you doing?" you hesitantly ask, your heartbeat quickening as his scent begins to take over your senses again.