✬✜08✜✬

✬✜✿✜✬

Tetsuro roughly grips Kenji's hand and removes it from his chest. "One, do not touch me. Two, why does it matter what I want with y/n? She isn't your girlfriend anymore now is she?"

Kenji's expression turns angry at the answer, it not being what he was looking for. "It doesn't matter that she's not my girlfriend anymore. What do you want with her?"

Tetsuro chuckles before a small grin appears on his face. He leans forward to where his face is about three inches from Kenji's and says, "She isn't an object. Don't speak as if you own her." He pulls his head back up and raises his eyebrows. "I don't see why you cheated on such a beautiful and kind woman. I have hope she will find someone a hundred times better than you because you don't deserve her respect nor kindness."

After finishing what he was saying, he walks around Kenji and hurries up the stairs to get you, leaving Kenji in a state of anger and jealousy.

Tetsuro hurries up the stairs and walks down the hall to see you sitting on the floor against the wall. You look up at him as he stands in front of you, hiding any signs of the pain you feel. He holds a hand out for you and you grab it, Tetsuro carefully pulling you up with his other hand on your back slightly above your injury.

"Should I carry you instead?" he asks you, his eyes focused on your troubled balance.

You feel breathless as a strong pain is sent up your back. "You can if you think it will be easier."

Tetsuro nods and bends down, putting his other hand under your legs. You suck in a breath but don't say anything. As he stands back up correctly, you can see things around you starting to look slightly blurry, your arms around his neck. You take deep breaths as he makes his way downstairs, glancing down at you every few seconds.

Remembering the house key, you pull it out your front pocket. As Tetsuro starts to pass by the living room, you speak up. "Stop in front of the doors right there please," you ask.

Tetsuro nods and stops in front of the open doors, giving you sight of Kenji sitting on the couch with his phone in hand. Without any hesitation, you throw the key at him, the rough edge of it hitting him right on the cheek. "Ow, what the fuck."

"Good luck in life," you say with a sad smile. You then look away from him and lean close your eyes as Tetsuro makes his way out of the house.

"I should take you to the hospital," he tells you, as he walks towards the car.

"No, i'll be fine. I'll just have to make sure I keep everything clean." Your voice is weak as you respond. Your eyes are closed and you are working on your breathing as you try to keep yourself from shedding any tears.

Tetsuro sighs, knowing it's probably best you go to at least an urgent care. "What about urgent care then?" he asks, hoping that you will at least agree to it. You shake your head no in response and Tetsuro takes the answer knowing there is no way he can force you to go.

Tetsuro opens the car door since it is already unlocked and carefully sets you down in the passenger seat. He then closes the door and jogs around to the driver's side, opening the door and getting into the driver's seat. You hand him the keys and he takes them.

While Tetsuro begins to pull out, you look up to see Kenji standing at the front door, his eyes on you. Your eyes linger on him for a second before looking at the house you've lived in for the past almost two years.

All the memories that were made in that house will now be gone. The memories that are not just you and Kenji, but more so the ones where you threw parties and invited friends. Even the sad memories of when your cat had died or when you found out your father has cancer.