✬✜13✜✬

✬✜✿✜✬

You scream as the sight of Tetsuro enters your sight, the curtain draped over your body as you lie in the tub after having fallen. He quickly covers his eyes and turns around. "Sorry, I heard a scream and didn't think about it before rushing in," he quickly says, his face warm.

"I-It's fine. Uhm- I just fell. I'm fine," you squeak, your voice shaky from embarrassment.

"Are you okay?" he asks, keeping his face turned away from you as you get up.

You turn off the water, quickly grabbing a folded towel from the counter. "Y-yea."

Tetsuro quickly leaves, closing the door behind him as you wrap the towel around your body. Your ankle is in pain as you quickly dry off and put the clothing he got out for you on your body.

His shirt is large, falling down to your knees as the sweatpants are baggy around your legs. Not knowing where his hairbrush is, you crack the door open and peak your head out. "T-Tetsuro."

He peeks around the corner, sitting in his chair at his desk. "Where's your hairbrush?" you ask, not looking him in the eye from still feeling embarrassed.

"It's out here. I never end up using it so I leave it lying around."

"Oh. I'll be out in a minute then." You quickly close the door and put your face in your hands. "How did I get myself into this situation," you mumble to yourself.

You look up at the mirror, your e/c eyes just staring back at you. The bags under your eyes have gotten darker over time, the breakup still hurting you. You rub your eyes and shake your head, moving your thoughts away from Kenji again.

You take a deep breath before slowly coming out of the bathroom. "I threw the hair brush on the bed," Tetsuro tells you, standing up from his seat.

"Okay, thanks," you say quietly, quickly walking to the bed and starting to brush your hair. You then remember the shower curtain still laying in the tub. "Oh- uhm, I couldn't reach to put the shower curtain back up."

"Don't worry about it, I'll fix it," he tells you as he grabs himself some clothes. You nod and watch as he walks into the bathroom. As soon as the bathroom door closes, you quickly deal with your hair before going to the bedroom door.

You carefully crack it open to see Kiyoko sitting against the wall on Kenma's phone. "Psst, Kiyo."

Kiyoko whips her head up, grabbing the stick from beside her. You scream, and close the door. "Woman, calm down real quick."

"Fine, fine. I'll be good. Just don't let Kenma know I let you off."

"Okay," you say with a giggle, cracking the door back open.

"So what's up?" she asks, eyeing your clothes.

You crouch down, now eye level with her and a pout on your face. "I fell in the shower and I feel so embarrassed," you whine.

"Are you okay?" she asks you,

You nod and sit down against the wall, your body turned as you look out the door crack. "Yeah but he almost saw me naked and I feel so embarrassed!"

"I'm sure you'll be fine. Just don't make it awkward and it won't be."

"But-"

"No buts! You will be fine. You should talk to him, become his friend. Don't act so shy and put yourself out there a little bit or something." Kiyoko glances over at Kenma's door as she hears a creek, Kenma coming back out of his bedroom. "Kenma's coming," she whispers.