✬✜04✜✬

✬✜✿✜✬

As ten in the morning rolls around, Kiyoko quietly walks into the guest room to wake you. Beneath your eyes are a mix of red and gray, along with being puffy from crying. Streaks of lighter s/c color trail down your cheeks from many dried tears.

Kiyoko moves your hair out of your face and gently shakes your shoulders. You've always been a light sleeper so it doesn't take but a few seconds for your eyes to open. You rub the sleep out of your eyes and sit up, stretching as you look around the room.

"Morning Kiyo," you mumble, looking at her with tired eyes. "Wait... why am I-," You start to ask why you aren't at home but you then remember the events that took place. " Oh, nevermind."

"Good morning," she says back. "It's a little after ten. I'll take you a little earlier in case the Tetsuro guy decides to show up earlier than planned."

You groggily nod and Kiyoko leaves you to get ready, already knowing you'll be raiding her closet for clothes to wear. You fall back onto the bed with a sigh, just wanting to sleep and never wake up. Which pretty much means you would rather die than deal with the day.

You swing yourself back up and slide off of the bed. You head into the bathroom and look at yourself in the mirror. You give yourself a disgusted look as you see how badly you look. Your eye bags are darker than you had thought and your hair is a rat's nest.

You quickly wash your face, removing all the streaks on your face from the dried tears. Once they are gone, you don't look as bad as you had before. You grab Kiyoko's hairbrush and brush it through your hair, getting all the knots and tangles out of it.

Once you've finally gotten it brushed, you head to Kiyoko's room and pick out a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. You change into them, neatly folding your dirty ones on the bed in the guest room for now.

When you make it downstairs, there is an empty bowl sitting on the table with milk and cereal beside it. Kiyoko is sitting at the table on her phone as she eats. You sit in the seat across from her and pour your milk and cereal.

You pour your milk first, making Kiyoko look up at you in horror. "Girl what are you doing?!" she asks, setting her phone on the table. "Who the hell pours milk before cereal?!"

You slowly set the milk back down onto the table. "Uhh- I do?"

"That is cursed."

"How?! It all goes into the same bowl," you argue.

"Because pouring the milk before the cereal is just wrong. So fricken wrong."

You squint your eyes at her and scrunch your nose. "I think it's fine."

Kiyoko puts her head in her hands. "You are hopeless y/n. Just hopeless."

"Well thank you for telling me something I already know daddy. I'll make sure to keep it in mind though," you say with a giggle.

"Daddy? I thought I was mommy."

You start pouring your cereal into the milk as you say, "Fine, mommy. Damn you and your mommy kink."

"I can't help it," she fake cries before shoving a spoonful of cereal into her mouth. You laugh and start eating, glad at least one thing in your life is still the same.

After you've finished eating, the two of you sit around for a bit. You had to use Kiyoko's phone to call about repairs for the shop and how much money you have saved up in your bank account.

Even after all these years of being the main one paying bills, you have plenty of money. You've saved up a lot since you started your shop and having it expanded into two other areas. Right now you are sure that if you hadn't expanded, you wouldn't be able to clean the shop up as much as you will be able to.