10| beautiful world

♚♔♚♔♚

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

♚♔♚♔♚

"W-what are you doing here?" I said shocked seeing him in my room yet again. How in the world does he get in here? I swear I locked the door when I left. So, how does he even get in?

He stood up and approached me. "Well I thought I would wait for you here."

"But how did you get in?" He looked at me confused.

"Well I simply just asked the lady in the front for the keys to your room and she gave them to me." He puts his hands in the pockets of his jeans before pulling a pair of keys out and dangling them in front of him. I gawked at him.

The nerve of this man.

"Give them to me!" I said trying to snatch them from his hands. He only lazily slaps my hand away and puts them back in his pocket.

"Nope."

"W-what do you mean no? Those are the keys to my room. I have the right to my privacy. Now, I said give them back."

"And I am positive I said no Miss Talin" I lean in to grab the keys out of his coat but he leans back making me lose my balance. I yelp and wave my hands frantically trying to stand straight but my efforts were futile as I fell onto Darius making him grunt.

I crashed on him laying on his covered chest. He was sprawled across the dainty mattress with the keys now on the floor. We both attempt to get up causing our heads to collide.

"Ow." I rub my hand across my head hoping for the pain to subside.

"Miss Talin, please get off of me. You are crushing me."

"Oh, sorry." I jump off him and blushed bright red. He straightens himself up before getting up and picking the keys up.

"Ah, now let's forget about what happened due to your clumsiness and let's talk about why I am here."

"Hold up! My clumsiness! I wouldn't have fell on you if you didn't get the keys to my room." I heeded angrily.

"You are making a big deal out of this Miss Talin and it is normal for me to have the keys to your room as I am courting you." He said calmly while shoving his hands inside his pocket.

"Your not courting me. I didn't except."

Does this man not take a "no" for an answer? This is absolutely ridiculous. How many times do I have to say no for him to get the hint?