18| lasting forever

♚♔♚♔♚

♚♔♚♔♚

It's been a week. A week since the date. A week since we have started our tv nights. Some night we watch silly cartoons and other nights we watch Princess movies.

It's stupid I know and I would never admit just how much I love it.

I'm so glad I met someone who enjoys cartoons like me. People my age now a days think cartoons are silly and only kids can watch them but I like to think otherwise.

Some cartoons have amazing wisdom to spread.

Like about friendship and love and how to never give up as there's always a way.

There's always a way.

I thought he wouldn't have liked these shows but his smile said everything.

I don't think I have ever seen something more beautiful.

I don't think I have ever heard a more beautiful thing than his laugh.

The sound was ethereal and fragile to me. I feared to break the enchanting music and never be able to hear it again.

The way his head softly fell back to the way small lines formed around his eyes or how his hands clutched his stomach. I never wanted to forget the image—

Or the sound.

"Miss Talin, I was wondering if you were going to go to the family meeting tomorrow that you spoke about a few days ago?" Darius questioned out of the blue.

We had decided to watch My Little Mermaid that evening with popcorn and drinks. Most nights we spent in his room since it had much more space and was one hundred percent more comfy.

Not that I was jealous or anything or thought that it wasn't fair.

Nope not at all.

Spending time with him felt refreshing and amazing but now that was ruined.

"I decided not to go. It would be for the best." I whispered remembering my father's words.

"Oh." He said noticing the change in my mood.

"Then I am very glad. I love out nights together." My cheeks reddened as I smiled at him.

"Me too."

We went back to staring at the screen and after a few minutes something important flashed through my mind.