04| proud and disappointed

♚♔♚♔♚

♚♔♚♔♚

The voice sounded so familiar to me as if I had heard it before. It was rough yet soft. It was loud yet quiet. It sounded expressionless but yet it still expressed so many hidden emotions. This voice could only belong to one person but my mind could not wrap around this fact.

The emotions I felt in this very moment could not be described as just shock. A simple word such as shock couldn't even compare to what I was feeling. My heart beats faster by each passing moment while my body froze completely.

I was surprised and astonished to see the man who I was trying to avoid in my room with his hand around my waist and mouth blocking any form of movement.

What was he doing here?

Seeing the recognition in my eyes, he dropped his hand from my mouth knowing that I would not scream but instead of taking away his hand from my waist like I thought he would, he places both of his hands there. Tingles surrounded my body feeling his warmth near me.

Goodness gracious! What in the world was he doing!? He seriously needs to let go of my waist before I melt in his arms. I mean could anyone truly blame me. He is the most handsome man in the world with his Greek god looks and his glorious body. Not to forget his hands were still on my waist holding me still while staring directly into my eyes.

"I-what are you doing? Let go of me!" I struggle in his arms moving left and right trying to shake his hands off my waist. His hands grip tightens on my waist holding me still and his body moves so close to mine that there wasn't even an inch space between us. I gasped silently looking up at him.

His thumbs rub circles on my bare skin where my shirt had risen up. Butterflies were in my stomach—wait no—ravaging monkeys were in my stomach making my body feel so chaotic. I breathed in and out trying to control my rapid breathing. My chest rose and fell every time I breathed to calm myself. I was practically panting for goodness sake like I went on a mile run.

He however did not move despite seeing my condition and instead continued to watch me struggle to calm myself.

The nerve of this handsome man!

The moment I calmed down, I took a huge breath in before trying to free myself once again but this time using all of my force and strength. "Let go of me! What is this? Why are you here? Please just let me go!" I say in a raised voice while I pushed my hands on his chest.

He moved closer to me leaving barely enough space for air to pass through. His head then moved to my neck resting it there softly. His breath caressed my delicate neck gently, sending shivers up and down my body. My hands dropped to my side going limp.