17| a promise

♚♔♚♔♚

♚♔♚♔♚

"The pasta is really good. Almost better then mine." I said smiling brightly at Darius who watched me eat.

"Really? Does it taste like yours?"

"Yup." I pipped taking another big bite. It tasted really good.

Darius turned his attention to the forgot television that was playing on this whole time. "So, what is it that you were watching?"

"Oh just a silly cartoon. Nothing else." I said.

He only hummed and squinted his eyes at the bright screen tilting his head. "I never really watched cartoon shows as a kid. It's quite fascinating with all those strange creatures running around."

I gaped but he paid no attention still staring at the television in awe. His lips held a tiny gap as his eyes were a little wider then usual. I could feel my heart swooning while looking at the handsome man watching the cartoon with such captivation.

"No way! You have to be kidding!" I proclaimed putting my hands on top of my head.

He finally looked at me again. "I am not at all kidding. Quite serious actually."

"So, you have never watched Jimmy and John!" He shook his head.

"What about Spy Kids?" Again same response.

"Little Rider?" Still nothing changed. By now I was swirling my arms in a circle in desperation. 

"Alright. Alright that's okay. But please, please tell me you have watched these movies. I will be dead if you haven't."

I moved closer to him putting on the most serious face I could muster making him move closer with our faces only inches apart. "Please tell me you have watched the classic Princess movies. Ever kid has have to have seen them. It's like a hidden rule that ever kid must follow."

A restrained cry almost broke out from within me when I saw the confusion written clear as day on his face. My hands flew to his cheeks bobbing his head side to side.

"We need to watch them pronto. I'm going to get ever princess movie DVD and we are going to watch them all. Okay?" I stated and he nodded in response with huge eyes.

"Good." I released him and properly sat down as he did the same. From the corner of my eye, I could see his flushed cheeks and I was most likely in the same situation.

I can't believe I grabbed him like that!

What in the world has gotten into me! I think I'm spending to much time with Darius.