12| bundles of flowers

♚♔♚♔♚

♚♔♚♔♚

I couldn't believe it.

I looked around seeing so many colors. The faces of my friends and boss consisted of the same expression as we looked around the cafe. Our jaws were all on the floor not even believing for a second that this was real. It looked more like a fantasy one would see in their dreams.

Dreams that are filled with imaginations that could not be fulfilled by this world. Visions that were assembled by individual parts of our minds that deluded our eyes from the grasps of reality.

Flowers.

So many flowers, all different colors and sizes. There were over a dozens bundles of flowers that covered every corner of the small cafe. I shifted my gaze and saw a specific bundle that caught my eye. It comprised of the most magnificent red roses with petals attached to petals in an infinite swirl.

I walked over and grabbed the bundle gently afraid that if I picked it up harshly the petals would fall off. My fingers grazed the petals in awe taking in its enticing sight. It's velvet red color resembled a blood like tint.

My body urged to catch at least a single sent of the roses. I complied to my body's want and raised the flowers to my nose and caught it's alluring scent of musk.

"Who are these all for?" My boss asked as she grabbed a yellow bundle.

"I bet you it is for Ava who else. I mean there are many guys who come here just to see Ava." Jeffery states causing Ava to turn beet red.

"That's not true! There are many guys that like Beth too." Ava claims defending herself.

"Not as many as your guy fans." Beth retorts quickly causing Ava to glare at her. She flips her hair in response before going back to looking at the flowers.

Ava did have many suitors that came to this cafe to see her, but she never talked to any of them. Her heart is set on Darius making any guy to her non existent.

"I wonder who would have gotten me all these. This must have cost a fortune." Just by looking at the quality of the flowers I knew Ava was right. This must have cost several thousand dollars. And I wasn't even joking.

"Maybe it could be from-" Ava mummers to herself trying to solve the case.

"There must be a card somewhere to say who's it from. Lets all look." Beth says as she starts rummaging through the flowers in search for a small note.

A throat cleared loudly catching all of our attention. I turn to see Mrs. Pot with her hands on her waist. "What about work?" She stressed out 'work' putting more accent in it.