Encounter

After the villain attack at the USJ, the school had been closed the following day to give students a brief reprieve and a chance for the faculty to talk with the police and look into their security systems. Of course, the news was widespread within a few hours after the incident, it had become the biggest topic next to All Might's teaching at U.A. which was in connection to what happened. It wasn't just the school that was looking into its security.

The same day, Sakura received an unwelcome visit from the Hero Public Safety Commission later that night when she would usually receive her curfew call. Sakura barely gave those calls any base. And now there was an agent in the living room area, questioning her about the event. "We've read the police report and all the student's statements,"

"Alright, then why did you need to come here and question me about everything again?" Sakura asked, folding her arms at the stern-faced agent.

"According to reports, you were battling with the villains leading the attack. Which you have avoided discussing since we began,"

"I stalled for time, and I fought villains like the rest of my class. Nothing stands out worth mentioning,"

"How about injuring the villain's ringleader or your ability to create clones of yourself and your disregard in mentioning that on your forms?"

Sakura didn't flinch. Just starring back at the man. Explaining chakra to people who were mistaking her power for quirks in a world where no one could use the energy was a headache she wasn't looking forward to, nor a discussion she wanted to initiate. They couldn't torture it out of her. Though it seemed that currently, they weren't all that interested in her quirk because the topic was dropped soon as mentioned.

The agent frowned, his eyes harsh. "In any event, with this development, the commission has decided that from now on your curfew will be pushed back an hour early and as for the weekly checks, there will be a supervisor specially assigned to take care of that instead of different agents. They will introduce themselves soon,"

"Wonderful," Sakura frowned. Who were they going to send to babysit her this time?

"And of course there's another matter to discuss,"

"What's that?"

"The U.A. Sports Festival,"

Although Sakura hadn't seen any of the previous recordings, she knew that the Sports Festival hosted by U.A. was a grand event that the entire country looked forward to each year. Hitoshi explained that depending on the results of the festival, it was a chance for students to get transferred into the hero course. Pro heroes also took this as a chance to scout students, for internships and side-kick opportunities after graduation. Sakura received the whole break down of the Sports Festival from the HPSC. Apparently, they were expecting results from her, while she asked if she could skip the event. Her question was shot with harsh criticism. If she wasn't willing to put in the effort they expected, she would have to face consequences.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's with the sour face?" asked Hitoshi observing the pinkettes scrunched nose and furrowed brow, knitting together. She was closed to stabbing her plate broken with her chopsticks.

"Just thinking,"

Raising a thin eyebrow, Hitoshi asked. "About the villain attack?"

"No, but that has been blown a bit out of proportion,"

"The incident where a big group of villains broke into a secure hero training facility to kill the number one hero and attacked the students?"

"Yes," She answered immediately.