The Great Evil

HELLO EVERYONE.

It's been a roller coaster of exhaustion, burnout and work as the end of the year draws closer, but it's also been a lot of fun. I'm starting to extend on my work, and hopefully by next year I will be able to give even more material for my wonderful readers. Thank you for all your support, and I hope you enjoy this chapter!

"You really are an impulsive idiot," Sakura hissed at Katsuki, her eyes focused on the villains unlike him who turned to yell back at her.

"Ha!? What you say Fivehead!?"

"Anyone with a brain would have just played along, but instead you went and attacked like a moron,"

The nonchalant attitude was enough to both anger and calm Katsuki's fear. If she wasn't worried, he certainly wasn't going to let the situation overwhelm him. Then he would be losing out to her again. Though arguing against each other just seemed to raise the villain's amusement.

"Shut up! I was gonna take these guys down myself and save your ass!"

"Sure, keep telling yourself that," Sakura tightened her stance, "You're probably fixating on those ridiculous rules about fighting,"

Katsuki was ready to spit back some remark but she didn't give him a chance.

"Don't be stupid. Find a chance to get out of here,"

"The fuck?"

"If we both escape now, they're just going to keep coming back like weeds," Katsuki probably wasn't going to be as difficult as the rest of her classmates on the matter. "I can give you an opening to get away though,"

Teeth gnashed like a wild animal cornered, Katsuki crouched with his hands opened, "As if! You think I'm gonna let you show me up!"

"If that's how you want to see the situation," Sakura sighed, before muttering softer so that her voice wouldn't reach the villains, "I can see it in your eyes,"

Katsuki may have been bolder than the rest of their classmates, but they shared the same level of experience. Still, he was acting out under the impression that the League wouldn't opt to kill them straight away since they were being 'scouted'. However, Sakura understood that for these people, what's treasure could easily become trash if it becomes too much of an inconvenience. She's seen enemies do far worse for lesser circumstances.

"Just so you know, I'm still allowed to fight!"

'He really is a scout,' The rules were already irrelevant to her.

Magma stepped towards them, "They figured out they're important to us, how clever,"

"No, they're idiots," stated Dabi. "Otherwise they would've pretended like we won them over,"

Sakura pouted at Katsuki, "He started it,"

She would've pretended until she was close enough to stab them in the back. Deception for a ninja wasn't considered a vile inheritance of character. Suppose anyone wanting to become a hero might view things differently.

Tomura stared silently, his head leaning downwards to the hand knocked from his face. There was no presence from him at that moment, it was watching a snake coil itself in preparation to strike. Kurogiri panicked at this, as he had seen many times what came after this eerie calm.

"Don't Tomura Shigaraki! Calm down!"

Kurogiri froze in his interception, as Tomura's eyes met theirs for the briefest moment with a strong look that caused Katsuki to shiver.

"Don't touch them any of you. They're important pieces," Slowly reaching for the hand, Tomura placed it back on his face, taking a deeper breath in.

"Wish you would've listened, I thought we could come to an understanding. But it seems that we have to resort to plan B."