Discovery in hospital

I am finally back everyone, I know you've been waiting a long time and I want to say thanks for your patience and hope you enjoy this chapter!

Chiyo would not stop checking Sakura on her manners since arriving at the hospital. The doctor who introduced himself was well known for his philanthropist work. His resume was one to be assumed impressive. He had several golden leaves under his belt, and that made Sakura feel more off that she wasn't organically drawn to his kind demeanor. Feeling more skepticism than she should have.

Jakku hospital had an excellent reputation and Sakura was offered to intern here.

"I hear that Haruno has an excellent healing quirk and I would like to personally be her guide for this stay." He turned to the pink-haired girl, smiling behind his facial hair. "Perhaps she would like to demonstrate by healing a few patients-under my supervision of course."

Chiyo immediately protested. " Dr. Garaki, I'm afraid Haruno can be a little immature when it comes to taking instructions. If anything should happen, I'm afraid that it's the school who would be held responsible."

The heroine didn't intend to let her leave the school after Hosu, but this offer gave the possibility of leading to something more for Sakura who was so interested in the medical field. The girl was difficult but she was also brilliant. However, Sakura still didn't show any signs of being compliant if she simply wasn't interested. That's another area she differed from her classmates, who believed the adults knew best and even against their desires, they would listen to instructions for their own good.

She would happily bulldoze over them without care or proper justification.

"I have dealt with many headstrong students before, and I believe I will be able to manage." Dr. Garaki assured, with a hidden glint behind his glasses. "I assure you if there is any problem to call for you immediately, but I was hoping to personally witness Haruno's ability and skills. If she is willing?"

Sakura clapped her hands together and looked hopefully at the elder woman. "Please, Chiyo-san I promise I'll listen well and I won't step out of line."

With the head of the hospital, there could be useful information to gather from a source like him. For someone who wouldn't know her history or lack thereof and hence wouldn't suspect her if certain questions were asked. Sakura could also hope to gain access to the hospital's medical files and archives. It wasn't hard to work a civilian who didn't know her existence was made only months ago. The HPSC and heroes were harder sources to penetrate because it risked her current facade as a hero in training.

"It won't be a problem just to have her demonstrate her healing and it would help a lot of patients. Nothing critical of course, I wouldn't risk any lawsuits."

"I suppose that's fine," Chiyo conceded, but glared and pointed her cane at Sakura. "If you step out of line again, we're going back immediately and the internships will be the least of your problems do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am." Sakura grinned so wide she looked jovial. Completely different from the aura she exerted when she took down Stain at that moment when no one else could move.

'I cannot keep up with this girl,' Chiyo sighed.

..

..

..

..

..

The hospital tour was brief but thorough, Dr. Kyudai showed her the different hospital wards, where she would likely be for most of the day, that was the examination room for patients without appointments. She was also able to find where hospital records and documents were stored. Just as before, she asked for a break to go to the restroom and sent a clone to go digging through the files. She wanted to get an early start on her offense just in case anything happened, like Chiyo deciding to pull her out early. The heroine had gone to heal patients, so she would likely be too occupied to focus on what her charge was doing anyway.